Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

very good Flirtydrawers....you 2 are just showing off now aintcha with your purdy colours, me is gonna change my colour too baby.gif

yes freckles, we like to show off us you know!!...but what about you!?..i would have no idea how to get all these animations on like you do!!..you show off guru you!.. thought you were gonna bed anyway?! x

Just testing to see if mine worked.

headphones.gif its just a programme of smileys that I downloaded Gillian, nothing to it really, I just have to click the picture I want to use and it appears. sunshade.gifswing2.gifskipping%20rope.gifkiss.gifcomputer2.gifcamera2.gifphoto1.gifphoto2.giftv.gifbedtime2.gifbedtime.gifconfused.gifshy.giffairy2.giftemptress.gifdiadem2.gifblow%20kisses.giflipstick.gifmake-up.gifsunglasses.gif

feel free to copy them if you like chick, that goes for everyone.

If you dont know how, send me a pm, I am going to bed now, was just enjoying playing for a bit.

headphones.gif its just a programme of smileys that I downloaded Gillian, nothing to it really, I just have to click the picture I want to use and it appears. sunshade.gifswing2.gifskipping%20rope.gifkiss.gifcomputer2.gifcamera2.gifphoto1.gifphoto2.giftv.gifbedtime2.gifbedtime.gifconfused.gifshy.giffairy2.giftemptress.gifdiadem2.gifblow%20kisses.giflipstick.gifmake-up.gifsunglasses.gif

feel free to copy them if you like chick, that goes for everyone.

If you dont know how, send me a pm, I am going to bed now, was just enjoying playing for a bit.

ok freckles, thanks, and hope you have a nice nap x

Hi Flirty, your not on you own with being able to eat bread, I still can, and my daughter who has 8.75ml in her band has always been able to do so, - but she has still lost weight, as long as the weight is still coming off, its got to be a good thing, it means no one suspects you have a band, and you can lead a normal social life, Sian can eat up to 4 slices without feeling uncomfortable, but is usually quite happy with 2 slices. I'm not to sure how being pregnant will affect her band but over the last 3 months she has managed to put on 2lb, so she's not looking for an unfill untill week 30 by the look of it.

Hi mmm thats brilliant imagine on 2lb on and im sure shes thrilled she doesnt have to be unfilled yet... Do u know what size of band she has its great to hear of someone else who has alot in their band i feel like the odd one out lol did it take her long to reach restriction or was it only when she got up to 8.75mls? Sorry for all the questions just i dont really have anyone to ask as no one here has as much as me at the min its also great to hear im not the only one who can eat bread i was really starting to worry incase there was something wrong with my band... Thanks so much for that reply im not as worried now x

You're very welcome Gillian cheers2.gif

Flirty thats great news from Mmm isnt it, I bet you were starting to panic werent you.

And I was thinking about what you said before about the weight you'd lost, well the surgeon told my daughter when she loses weight her organs also get smaller and the band would then be a lot looser, so yes I have heard that before. rabbit2.gif

Hi freckles im so pleased that your mum is finally on the mend.. it will be lovely if she can be moved into the home for easter, you can then start to look after yourself knowing your mum is on the mend and happy where she will be x

Hi mmm thats brilliant imagine on 2lb on and im sure shes thrilled she doesnt have to be unfilled yet... Do u know what size of band she has its great to hear of someone else who has alot in their band i feel like the odd one out lol did it take her long to reach restriction or was it only when she got up to 8.75mls? Sorry for all the questions just i dont really have anyone to ask as no one here has as much as me at the min its also great to hear im not the only one who can eat bread i was really starting to worry incase there was something wrong with my band... Thanks so much for that reply im not as worried now x

She had .5ml one month after being banded, then 2ml 3 months later, then when the surgeon was happy she had healed properly they arranged a fill under xray, she drank barium meal whilst they tightened the band, they could then see how quickly or slowely things were passing through her band, the total volume she required was 8.75ml, she has the same band as us max 9ml, and the surgeon confirmed that the more weight you lost or the smaller you are are the more fill you require (that why the band dont give a very good result on lower bmi or less that 35).

The other very strange thing he said was if Sian reached the full 9ml capacity, and stopped loosing weight he could still make the band work if she had an unfill for about 2 weeks then re-filled it again, dont know why that works, but he's prepared to do it free of charge so as long as it works its got to be good news

Wishfull, Mum seemed back to her old self yesterday, but had accidently puuled the needle out of her hand, that was feeding the saline into her. So the staff nurse stopped the drip, I think she'd had enough and they didnt want to try putting the needle in again, as her veins keep collapsing.

They just have to keep giving her loads of fluids and maybe by Friday she will be well enough to be moved to the nursing home.

Thanx for asking chick thumbelina.gif

Hi Freckles, was so pleased to hear the good news about your Mum, hope you are doing ok too, bigsister x

Oh mmm thanks a million for that info i really feel so much better now knowing that i wish i could get a fill done like that and just bring me to where i need to be but im sure it'l happen soon enough with the normal fills if i just give it time how much has sian lost? Oh freckles u dont know how happy i am with mmm's reply im so much happier now that i got the info im just having dinner well its sitting beside me lol i had a spoon of mashed veg an its a little stuck and thats something id never get stuck on so im happy with that too maybe the next fill will really do it for me but once again mmm thanks so much for that info u have really put my mind at ease