Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi wishfull and sammy you both have done brilliant so far please dont worry bout the standstill in the weeks after my op i had a standstill for about 3weeks then gained a lb the following week i think this is normal and part of the healing process also before u have a few fills people usually find the loss slows right down

I am pleased with the weight loss i have had so far but i just wish it would start moving again.. even if it was only a lb i would now it was still going down, and it will take me into another stone lol, It's just because it hasn't moved for about 5 weeks and that's a long time. The last couple of days i have started eating more as i don't think i have been eating enough, since i have eaten more i haven't had ANY trapped wind.. when we were out walking sunday the pain in my shoulder going up to my neck was unbearable at times but as soon as we got back to the car and i had something to eat the pain went x

Hi gillian, Hows your restriction now? has your weight moved any? x

still have the restriction..im getting used to it now though, and eating accordingly ie. eating slower, chewing more and not as much on my plate..i am mushing up or pureeing stuff too..im still in the frame of mind that im not gonna have a fill next week, but ill see how it goes..i think i have lost summat this week..a couple of pounds at the least..but ill let you know on tues after my next fill..as i am going with what their scales say..that pain in my shoulder has disappeared too..i wonder if its owt to do with the weather being warmer?..i wonder if it was cold while you were walking or you were tensing up a bit?..cos it disappeared when you got in the car didnt it?..oh, i dunno! but it seems like we get it bad and we have both had broken collar bones!. lets hope that this next fill will get you moving again..it was my 3rd and it def did summat to me. x

It wasnt cold, it was nice and sunny and i didnt even have to wear my jacket, i do think some of it was because i was only having liquids in the day and 'normal' food later and maybe gary was right that i wasnt loosing weight because i wasnt eating enough.. o well i'll just see how i go x

Hi flirty, I've just been looking at a poll on here called 'whats your sweet spot in a 10cc band' There is so much difference between the amount of fill some people have its a revelation from as little as no fill to 11ml (dont know how they fit 11ml in 10ml band tho) its worth a read when you've a quiet 5 mins, and you will also see you are quite normal or average with the amount of fill you have.

Gillian, acording to this poll you have reached the holy grail and long may it last, you should now expect a faster weight loss, I'm so pleased for you.

It wasnt cold, it was nice and sunny and i didnt even have to wear my jacket, i do think some of it was because i was only having liquids in the day and 'normal' food later and maybe gary was right that i wasnt loosing weight because i wasnt eating enough.. o well i'll just see how i go x

i know, it sounds daft that, but its true, sometimes if your not eating enough, it can slow or stop your weight loss. maybe it was just cos you were having just drinks then?..perhaps its summat to do with the acids in the stomach producing gas if were not eating too much or summat?!..maybe, we'll never know?! it is a mystery! x

Since i have eaten more i have had no wind at all and yet before there wasnt a day went by that i didnt have to have something to ease it x

Hi gillian cant say i seen her but il keep a look out for her... Im depressed with our new budget 10euro 20cent for 20 fags what will i do i think il be trying to cut down even though they keep me sane when im not eating lol

Hi flirty, I've just been looking at a poll on here called 'whats your sweet spot in a 10cc band' There is so much difference between the amount of fill some people have its a revelation from as little as no fill to 11ml (dont know how they fit 11ml in 10ml band tho) its worth a read when you've a quiet 5 mins, and you will also see you are quite normal or average with the amount of fill you have.

Gillian, acording to this poll you have reached the holy grail and long may it last, you should now expect a faster weight loss, I'm so pleased for you.

hey Mmm, that sounds interesting!..where do i find this poll?!youll have to give me instructions as im rubbish on computer!. wendy did say that she could now feel the pressure as the band was tightening...before i got to 5.25ml..she said it was just filling the tube..like a flat bike tyre being pumped up..so it is now officially..under pressure!.bigsister has the same as me in but shes not got the restriction i have yet...but suppose i have much more fat around my stomach for the band to tighten up around as im more than 3 stone heavier than her..and that is why you can lose your sweet spot as the fat goes from between the band and stomach..and you have to have fills after losing more weight. x

Ah thanks for that mmm i must have a look... Wishfull i bet now ur eating a bit more u'l lose i always go down after the weekend cos i eat more i always dread the scales after the weekend but im nearly always down so give it a try for a few days i think what works best for me is the fact i dont eat much during week and eat alot more a weekends my metabolism isnt getting used to the way i eat and it seems to work for me

OVER 10 EUROS FOR CIGGIES!! OMG - that is insane! I am glad I gave up 18 months ago!

Gillian - I have got the ground rice. My mum is gonna make me some! :thumbdown:

Yeah i know sammy how nuts is it sure no one will be able to afford to smoke over here now especially with this new budget and all the taxes i dont know how some people will live but umm id love some rice now lol im starving all day and had a big dinner and the thoughts of that rice is leaving me worse lol

oh gosh I'm not very good at this but what I did was go to the very top of this page, click onto forum then I found band fills threads and the one titled whats your sweet spot with a 10ml band, if you cant find it prob flirty or freckles will be able to set up a link or whatever they do to help us. I only found it by accident, but I found it very interesting. good luck. mmm

Bless you Shoes, lovely to hear from you.

I hope your Mum will improve, she must feel very down, poor thing.

That girl has done so well over 10stone!!!!! Damn amazing she must feel like a princess, I'd love to see before and after pics.

Cantweight, how long before you get your band now? I'm just too lazy to read back, well I dont have a lot of time anymore.:confused:

I'm still waiting for MVDB's secretary to send me the details of my band, so I can tell Freddy boy , not that he's likely to overfill me though :mad2:

Hi Freckles, Thanks mams good at the mo,hope your mam gets her place soon lolx:smile:

Hi Wishfull,you be really fit for the marathon next year, i would love to do ladies mini marathon its on in June here :sneaky: but hopefully next year i be able to do it with my daughter,good luck with your fill this week lolx:smile:

Well done Gillian so pleased for you it be great if that's your last fill lolx:smile:

Hi Flirthylass, sorry i missed you on Thursday glad to hear you have some restriction congrats on nearly 6 stone you have done fantastic,i was talking to a girl on Thursday she had lost 10 1/2 stone she had just had a Tummy Tuck with doc Chris she said it was only 1.500 euro with him she said he doesn't do the muscles only the skin she showed me she looked fab hope this is of some help lolx:smile:

Hi to everyone hope your all ok :thumbdown:

Hi shoes was she a girl with brown hair with a blonde who was recently banded i think i heard her say she had lost that much didnt know she had a tuck though fred told me my Tummy Tuck would cost about 5000 or more even in belgium cos it wouldnt be straight forward cos of the way my belly is so im in worst of form over that why cant i at least have a normal tuck but sure il see what happens yeah pity we missed each other