Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Was thinking that myself, she said y/day she was going for a nap as she had a headache.. maybe she is still there lol x

OVER 10 EUROS FOR CIGGIES!! OMG - that is insane! I am glad I gave up 18 months ago!

Gillian - I have got the ground rice. My mum is gonna make me some! :thumbdown:

I have made some tonight too! it said on the pack you could do it in the microwave so i did and it was fine..i mixed 1 oz ground rice wth half pint semi skimmed milk and supposed to put half ounce sugar, but i used some of that granulated sweetener, and it was fine for me. mixed together you put it in on full power for 2 min..then stir..and then just keep giving it 1 min and then stir until its at boiling point...then let it stand and it thickens as it cools. it seems easier to do it on the stove top in a pan though cos you can be stirring it constant..I did half the amount cos i didnt wanna risk me eating it all!..but even then it did me and my little boy..he had it with banana cut up in it. its a good one though to have couple of days after a fill.

oh gosh I'm not very good at this but what I did was go to the very top of this page, click onto forum then I found band fills threads and the one titled whats your sweet spot with a 10ml band, if you cant find it prob flirty or freckles will be able to set up a link or whatever they do to help us. I only found it by accident, but I found it very interesting. good luck. mmm

Hi Mmm!..I found it!..bigsister told me what to do, and it was just like you say. anyway..i looked at that and it is interesting isnt it, everyones different. also i looked at the what does restriction feel like thread...it seems everyone is different on that subject too! x

HELP is needed.. what is the difference between cc and ml? i have been reading some people saying they have ?cc in there band.. i have 5ml in my band, can any one explain please.. sorry a cant be bothered to get my paper work out lol x

Hi everyone, seems like peoples bands are starting to work for them now which is awesome!

Flirty congrats on the loss...wish i had lost 6 stone then id be done!

I also stopped losing weight about 4 weeks after i had my op, i think most people do that as your body goes into starvation mode and holds on to the fat. Its important that you do make sure you eat enough or your body will stay in starvation mode as it thinks it must keep all of the weight as it does not know when the next meal will be or you will just have no energy and keep fainting like naughty flirty. I learnt from other posts that a good trick is to stay between the 800 and 1200 hundred calorie range but vary it on different days so your body thinks its getting a varied diet this seems to work for me.

I started running today..i actually cant believe i can type that i have never run anywhere before now. It was slightly (only slightly) easier than i thought it would be but then i am lucky that i live in the country and the scenery is lovley and there are no cars or poeple to watch you.

Flirty i am not on Facebook, stupid really but i never wanted to be on it coz of the photos and tagging etc. Everyone i know is on and i use my housemates so i dont have to set up a profile. Its ridiculous because i look good in photos now but its a mini goal for me once i have lost another stone.

Ah damm ur not on face book lol i love to see who im talkin to so get on it lol so how much have u lost so far then sorry cant remember anything haha

Hi shoes was she a girl with brown hair with a blonde who was recently banded i think i heard her say she had lost that much didnt know she had a tuck though fred told me my Tummy Tuck would cost about 5000 or more even in belgium cos it wouldnt be straight forward cos of the way my belly is so im in worst of form over that why cant i at least have a normal tuck but sure il see what happens yeah pity we missed each other

Hi Flirtylass, she was with a girl who was recently banded i would have loved to have more time to talk to her but i was called in she was gone when i came out, i don't know much about the tummy tuck she said there is two types of surgery maybe the one for 5000 is if you get the muscles done i think she just got skin removed,its a pity we didn't see each other my next app is 7th of May we can meet up then with a bit of luck you might not have to go for another fill,don't be in bad form you have done so well im sure there has to be cheaper way round maybe if you email doc Chris himself he might have a solution lolx:smile:

Yes where is freckles, but also where is Garry, could they have a secret liason today, dont get worried flirty I'm sure she'll give you a share as well. They might have gone for a baby scan :thumbdown:

Hi carriejess i was thinking about joggin myself but think it will be to much at the min lol,im going to have to start with us trying to get fit to do the run for life next year.. even tho i have got loads more energy now, but hope if i loose more weight it will be easier to run.. i live in the countryside and wouldnt really be seen(except by sheep) when i do start. How much weight have you lost so far? x

yeah shoes il defo be goin for fill next month but il prob be goin around half9in morn... Ah i know myself i wont be able to get straight forward Tummy Tuck cos the way my belly splits lol fred said il have to be cut round my waist and the bottom bit pulled up an top bit down and prob need 2operations but not gona worry yet

i have lost 4 stone but i am naughty and i have not done any excerise really but i know i need to really start now to help get the rest off. I am having a re program at the gym tomorrow which will have only 10 mins cardio and the rest weights and then i will run outside for the cardio as i hate doing the treadmill, bike etc in the gym its so boring and you can just stop when you want. At least you know that however far you go outside you have to get back!