Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Haha shoes god i dunno what il be like doing it but at least it'l be fun but i dunno how the hell il support my full weight wrapped round the pole but its a good workout and thats the main thing im getting so saggy everywhere even my inner thighs are so saggy now and i have no weight there so i was very suprised

Haha shoes god i dunno what il be like doing it but at least it'l be fun but i dunno how the hell il support my full weight wrapped round the pole but its a good workout and thats the main thing im getting so saggy everywhere even my inner thighs are so saggy now and i have no weight there so i was very suprised

Hi FlirtyLass, You be fine all that weight you have lost be no prob to you, what this with the saggy skin it cant be that bad, im a bit worried about that myself dont want boobs draging the floor:w00t: do you really feel its that bothering you lolx:confused:

Hi shoes yeah my skin is a mess and getting worse belly boobs and arms and now my inner thighs which im really puzzled about cos i dont carry much weight there at all all my weight is on the top id do anything to tone my thighs but i know il need to go under the knife for the rest i just didnt plan on worrying bout my legs too

Hi gillian, dont know about boys being boys the police where trying to find the little lads mum but it turnes out she had gone out for the day with her boyfriend!!! i havnt heard anything yet but ill let you know when i do. We are having pancakes today, its daves birthday tomorrow and we are going to see the chinese state circus so i wont have time to do them, i am going to try one, my daughter has vanilla icecream, sliced banana in hers, roll it up then put a trickle of golden Syrup on, its so low fat, not. but delicious x

Hi wishfull, getting in a smaller size clothes is the best feeling isn't it? Keep up your progress too. Say happy birthday to Dave for tomorrow and enjoy yourselves, bigsister x

Hi shoes yeah my skin is a mess and getting worse belly boobs and arms and now my inner thighs which im really puzzled about cos i dont carry much weight there at all all my weight is on the top id do anything to tone my thighs but i know il need to go under the knife for the rest i just didnt plan on worrying bout my legs too

Hi FlirtyLass you poor love is so unfair after all your hard work the weight it has a lot to answer for its like a double edge sword never mind it be all worth it in the end so what if you have a bit of saggy skin in good time you be able to sort it out have you looked into more surgery x lol :)

Hi shoes i know i plan on having a Tummy Tuck arm lift and boobs done at the end of this but it scares the life out of me but if it has to be done it has to be done but il battle the rest of the weight first then worry about the skin

Hi Gillian so glad your back to give me my daily dose of the giggles, I did miss it so.

My news is that I had my stitches taken out today, apparently not everyone has a blue stitch it sometimes get removed when the drain comes out, someone on here, maybe it was wishfull, said they could'nt find theirs, so we now know why.

My first fill had been booked with Chris Deprez pronounced DUPRAY (and yes I will be there- hands together eyes closed) on the 27th March, in Newport South Wales, so I've got ages before my first fill.

Can I ask a very unusual question - if there is titanium in the bands will we be able to get cremated. I know its a stange question, and I hope to live for a very long time I just wondered if its occured to anyone else, or if anyone has asked the question and got an answer.

I dunno about the cremation thing??..but think that what wishfull has said makes sense!. im booked for rirst fill on 3rd march in leeds..OMG thats next tuesday!!, think im more scared of having that than what i was the op!!..everyone says its fine,it doesnt hurt its just bit wierd etc, and im sure ill say the same next week, but the thought of needles makes me do backflips!!..hate the things..bigsister is going in first and if i see her face drop or hear her moan or owt from the room...im off!! x

Hi fatpants and gillian, i have just heard the lad got head injuries and broke his thigh bone and apparently lucky to be alive (thats what local paper says), I hope his mum feels bad for leaving her 10 year old son home alone (arnt i cruel)We didnt get chance to do much walking but got some good photos of the rescue.. I tell you those people deserve a medal, they are amazing. . I cant wait for my pancake.. iv only cheated once since having my band (i had a blue ribbon) so im going to cheat big time today, tomorow is a new day x

glad hes ok!..yes they do deserve a medal those rescuers!..his mum should be ashamed of herself. its ok maybe popping to shops for 5 minutes if you trust em and have your mobile etc, but not leave em all day. hope you enjoyed your pancake and it went down easy?! x

Hey everyone well im just after signing up for a exercise class they run every 8wks so wont be starting til march but heres a laugh its pole dancing classes but apparently one of the best forms of exercise and i know i wont get bored and should be a laugh im even laughing now at thought of me swinging round a pole lol

Go for it flirty!!..it will tone you up big time and is supposed to burn loadsa calories, it will give you some great confidence too..your new fella will benefit from it too like someone just said!!...have lots of fun, and you never know, you may make a few bob! LOL!..then you can pay for your body lifts, there really is nothing that will shift that sagging skin im afraid except surgery..and you are only young..if i was your age i would go for it, you have years of good times ahead for you!..make the most of it!..gillian x

Yeah gillian il do what ever it takes at this stage 25isnt exactly young i know but its still in good time to get myself sorted and im looking forward to a new life just wish this weight would move a bit faster its a torture the way it stalls so much but glad ur doing well and back on forum i dont be on too much myself anymore or id be stuck to it all day lol

Hi shoes i know i plan on having a Tummy Tuck arm lift and boobs done at the end of this but it scares the life out of me but if it has to be done it has to be done but il battle the rest of the weight first then worry about the skin

Hi FlirtyLass,your so right time enough to worry about that lol x:smile:

Well thats me going for my third fill tomorrow with wendy at wls and it cant come soon enough.It was my sons 13th birthday today and i have stuffed myself.We also had a party for him on sat were we had a buffy and loads of alcohol so i was not very good then.Today i took him for a mcdonalds for lunch and had one my self then my mum took us all out tonight for a chinese .So im sitting here disgusted with myself i realy hope i get some restriction after tomorrow as i feel as im eating as much as i used to before i got the band when i have a blow out.Most of the time i can eat small portions which does not bother me but lately it has been hard so roll on tomorrow.

Ah bobo fingers crossed for ya tomorro then really push for as much as u can cos i defo know how frustrating waiting for restriction is as i still dont have any dont feel too bad bout the blow outs we all do it and a few days on liquids after the fill should sort u out lol but i really hope this fill does something for ya make sure and let me know how ya get on il be thinkin of ya

Cheers flirty i will keep you posted how i get on.Im just fed up as the weight is not coming as fast as i would like it as you know it is a vicious circle when your not loosing or putting on you get depressed when you get depressed you eat.But hey tomorrows another day.

Yeah bobo vicious circle as right u had to listen to me complain about it plenty when im not losing i give into temptation and say ah sure il have a bit of this or that and when im losing im focused and happy ah is band is tricky lol