Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi everyone, did you all have a good weekend? Hey Gillian you seemed to have an eventful weekend, what ever happened to the two boys, it must have been exciting watching all the activity...did you manage the walk as well?

Here I am getting my midday fix! Just can't help myself it's like putting down a good book, you think about worried as if you might be missing something, as if the book continues while you're not reading it...anyway it's better to keep on top of things instead of having a marathon catch up.... I just made three cakes, banana, maple and ginger and rock cake...and of course I'll probably eat most of them as the kids probably won't like them!

Take of yourself

Fatpants

Hi gillian, dont know about boys being boys the police where trying to find the little lads mum but it turnes out she had gone out for the day with her boyfriend!!! i havnt heard anything yet but ill let you know when i do. We are having pancakes today, its daves birthday tomorrow and we are going to see the chinese state circus so i wont have time to do them, i am going to try one, my daughter has vanilla icecream, sliced banana in hers, roll it up then put a trickle of golden Syrup on, its so low fat, not. but delicious x

gone out for the day with her boyfriend!?..thats child neglect,be it on her head...but lets hope they are ok, and she is gonna feel terrible,as she should...mmm, pancakes!!.well the banana is fine and tiny bit of ice cream, and little drizzle of golden syrup..just have half?..i just like a whole tin of lyles golden syrup on one!..but i will have just half a pancake with a drizzle on..cant miss out totally, and its half, infact less than half calories as it would have been for me normally, cos i woulda normally have about 3 full ones!!..just a bit dubious cos of the yorkshire pudding thing, but they are thinner and moist,so will try!..happy birthday to Dave for tomorrow!..and enjoy circus!..bet our daves secretly went to the one across the road from campanille while we were in hospital?!

Hi everyone, did you all have a good weekend? Hey Gillian you seemed to have an eventful weekend, what ever happened to the two boys, it must have been exciting watching all the activity...did you manage the walk as well?

Here I am getting my midday fix! Just can't help myself it's like putting down a good book, you think about worried as if you might be missing something, as if the book continues while you're not reading it...anyway it's better to keep on top of things instead of having a marathon catch up.... I just made three cakes, banana, maple and ginger and rock cake...and of course I'll probably eat most of them as the kids probably won't like them!

Take of yourself

Fatpants

hi fatpants!..it was wishfull who saw the incident as she was walking!..dont worry, when you read loadsa posts all at once they start to blend into one dont they!?..OMG, your cakes sound gorgeous, if i set off for inverness now, will you save me a bit of each!?..i dont care if they hurt going thro the band, it will be worth it!..gillian x

Dear Gillian,

I'm just having my first fix of the day! You do make me laugh with your discriptive manner on how or not to be sick, my husband is working away in the back ground asking me what I'm laughing at!

Thanks

Fatpants

well, we gotta laugh about these things, or else well cry!

Hi peeps!!

I am back from my week at the in-laws!! I am home now until we leave for Belgium a week on Friday. 19 days until the big day!! I am very excited especially after seeing myself on a video my father-in-law took of my baby and I! I could've cried! I probably would've done if I wasn't having the band fitted.

I am going to try and read the last 15 pages which have been posted since I went away!

I hope everyone is happy. :hurray:

Lots of love xxxxx

I know what you mean sammy! i cant believe any of the photos over the last few years have actually been me!..its a big downer after coming back off a good holiday when you see the photos..I dunno if there will be much difference with this years holiday photos (i put on 2 stone between oct and jan 16th when i had band done)..but hopefully ill be a lot happier with next years holiday photos..might even have a swimming cossie on instead of the cropped jeans and tee shirt around the pool..and hopefully ill at last be able to get in that pool without thinking everyone is staring too!..I know its been wrong of me to think that for years and i know its other peoples problem, not mine....but im sure im not alone on this forum with this way of thinking!? (tell me im normal-ish?!) i was feeling miserable, but now im doing summat about it..that makes me feel better and more positive in myself...and i dont want(and wont get!) a supermodel figure, just a normal one, that weighs a normal weight...ok, yes, i do want a supermodel figure thinking about it...i will start saving hard for all kinds of body lifts!..gillian x

Hi Gillian so glad your back to give me my daily dose of the giggles, I did miss it so.

My news is that I had my stitches taken out today, apparently not everyone has a blue stitch it sometimes get removed when the drain comes out, someone on here, maybe it was wishfull, said they could'nt find theirs, so we now know why.

My first fill had been booked with Chris Deprez pronounced DUPRAY (and yes I will be there- hands together eyes closed) on the 27th March, in Newport South Wales, so I've got ages before my first fill.

Can I ask a very unusual question - if there is titanium in the bands will we be able to get cremated. I know its a stange question, and I hope to live for a very long time I just wondered if its occured to anyone else, or if anyone has asked the question and got an answer.

Hi fatpants and gillian, i have just heard the lad got head injuries and broke his thigh bone and apparently lucky to be alive (thats what local paper says), I hope his mum feels bad for leaving her 10 year old son home alone (arnt i cruel)We didnt get chance to do much walking but got some good photos of the rescue.. I tell you those people deserve a medal, they are amazing. . I cant wait for my pancake.. iv only cheated once since having my band (i had a blue ribbon) so im going to cheat big time today, tomorow is a new day x

Mmm what a strange question. People who have hip replacements get cremated, i think cos that doesn't burn they just give it with the ashes, hope so anyway cos that's the way im going x

Hey everyone well im just after signing up for a exercise class they run every 8wks so wont be starting til march but heres a laugh its pole dancing classes but apparently one of the best forms of exercise and i know i wont get bored and should be a laugh im even laughing now at thought of me swinging round a pole lol

I know what you mean sammy! i cant believe any of the photos over the last few years have actually been me!..its a big downer after coming back off a good holiday when you see the photos..I dunno if there will be much difference with this years holiday photos (i put on 2 stone between oct and jan 16th when i had band done)..but hopefully ill be a lot happier with next years holiday photos..might even have a swimming cossie on instead of the cropped jeans and tee shirt around the pool..and hopefully ill at last be able to get in that pool without thinking everyone is staring too!..I know its been wrong of me to think that for years and i know its other peoples problem, not mine....but im sure im not alone on this forum with this way of thinking!? (tell me im normal-ish?!) i was feeling miserable, but now im doing summat about it..that makes me feel better and more positive in myself...and i dont want(and wont get!) a supermodel figure, just a normal one, that weighs a normal weight...ok, yes, i do want a supermodel figure thinking about it...i will start saving hard for all kinds of body lifts!..gillian x

I think im opposite to most people.. even though i new i was over weight i didnt feel it, whats the opposite anorexic? on holiday i would still wear a bikini and sunbath topless. OMG i must of looked a state :hurray: , i just didnt feel it. i didnt no anyone and id never see them again so what the hell x

Hey everyone well im just after signing up for a exercise class they run every 8wks so wont be starting til march but heres a laugh its pole dancing classes but apparently one of the best forms of exercise and i know i wont get bored and should be a laugh im even laughing now at thought of me swinging round a pole lol

Hey flirtylass go for it girl.. bet its a good laugh, just dont post any msgs in 8 weeks saying your in plaster lol. Your new fella im sure will benefit from it x :hurray:

Hey flirtylass go for it girl.. bet its a good laugh, just dont post any msgs in 8 weeks saying your in plaster lol. Your new fella im sure will benefit from it x :hurray:

Haha wishful il be some sight but dont care id love it and know il really enjoy it ya never know i could make a few bob at it when im all nipped and tucked lol (that was a joke) but im looking forward to it :hurray:

Hi peeps!!

I am back from my week at the in-laws!! I am home now until we leave for Belgium a week on Friday. 19 days until the big day!! I am very excited especially after seeing myself on a video my father-in-law took of my baby and I! I could've cried! I probably would've done if I wasn't having the band fitted.

I am going to try and read the last 15 pages which have been posted since I went away!

I hope everyone is happy. :)

Lots of love xxxxx

Hi Sammy, glad to see your back sorry i forgot to mention you my last post lol how are you feeling dont upset yourslf about that video its not worth it lol, it wont be long now its coming around very fast i cant stop thinking about from the mo i wake up till i go to bed even then cant sleep x:smile:

Just having my evening fix, to see what everyone's chatting about and what you've all been up to!

Well what can I say, I have left my 11 year old alone in the house while I've popped out to the corner shop (probably to buy Chocolate!), but it's only to the corner shop and strasight back again! I've never left the younger ones though, I think you should be able to know if you can trust them or not. Personnaly I think we, my husband and I are way over protective with our kids, our 10 year old daughter walked home alone from a friends house, about 2 or 3 blocks away, it was just getting dark and she got a right bollocking for it, we thought she was coming back with friends. WQe don't mind them going out in pairs with friends or together but never alone, and we must know exactly where they are going and what time they'll be home. I don't care if we are over protective, it only takes one time and they could be gone forever. They'll be grown up for a long time, they're only kids for a short while.....

Well the cakes are all gone, I only had several slices...promise!

Fatpants

Haha wishful il be some sight but dont care id love it and know il really enjoy it ya never know i could make a few bob at it when im all nipped and tucked lol (that was a joke) but im looking forward to it :)

Hi Flirtylass,Id love to have the nerve to that fair play to you id say its good fun you never Know you could turn professional lol go girlx :tt1: