Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi sammy yeah i intend to stay in the closet about my band forever lol ah here il prob end up doin damage but i think it will be fun once loud music is involved il be happy... Yeah my poor ben i still miss him like mad but sure no bringing him back now.... did u see my new man i met in liverpool pics on fb u can give me ur opinion cos i duno what he sees in me lol

Poor doggy - so sorry x I love my 2 cats to bits x

Hey I will check out ur new man!! How exciting!! Have you got butterflies in ur tummy :smile: ?!!

Hi sammy yeah i intend to stay in the closet about my band forever lol ah here il prob end up doin damage but i think it will be fun once loud music is involved il be happy... Yeah my poor ben i still miss him like mad but sure no bringing him back now.... did u see my new man i met in liverpool pics on fb u can give me ur opinion cos i duno what he sees in me lol

Don't be silly you are gorgeous!! He's a cutey!! So that's why you're taking up pole dancing!! (Joking!!)

A new body and a new man - very nice.

I met my hubby when I was about 6 stone lighter!! Good lord that sounds awful. He still loves me (I think!!)!

Ah butterflies doesnt explain it lol goin back over now in 2wks so im on a mission to look my best and have half stone off lol but sure its only bit of fun cos he's all the way over there but god im well happy with myself lol oh ur not gona find the next few wks flying by and at least its in good time before summer you'l get a bit of weight off but god i think u look fantastic already x

My daughter is going to set face book up for me tomorrow, im useless on computers, Flirtylass stop putting your self down.. bet your new fella is lovely and not at all shallow like a lot of men, nothing against gary and cant weight lol x

Ah butterflies doesnt explain it lol goin back over now in 2wks so im on a mission to look my best and have half stone off lol but sure its only bit of fun cos he's all the way over there but god im well happy with myself lol oh ur not gona find the next few wks flying by and at least its in good time before summer you'l get a bit of weight off but god i think u look fantastic already x

Go for it girl!!

My Facebook has only a couple of recent photos though!! I have literally put on 3-4 stone in the last year from baby!! And I was big before that!!

Hey wishfull yeah ur right he aint at all shallow even though hes type of fella id picture with a model on his arm but he's just really chilled out and looks dont seem to bother him but i must say fellas from the uk are so much nicer than irish men and treat a girl alot better irish men are pric*ks lol

Hey flirty you know what they say.. absence makes the heart grow fonder, bet he's just as excited about you coming over to see him just as much as you are. bet its giving you the extra push and drive to lose another couple of pound tho lol, I dont know any irish men so i cant comment on that one.

Isn't little sister the biggest wuss? I would just love to scream as loud as I can when I go in first for my fill and come running out with a piece of liver from the butchers in my hand screaming 'Look what she's done to me'! Might do it, don't tell her tho, bigsister x

isnt she nasty!!!!

Good luck Freckles - will be thinking about you. Sorry to hear about ur mum. She'll be OK. You look after you for a few weeks xxx

My mum isn't buying BEST this week as she thought it might worry her! Bless. She knows it's what I want and is happy but she is a born worrier!

I start my pre-op diet Friday so am making the most of my last few days of freedom!

Tonight: pancakes (of course!!)

Tomorrow: pie and mash (to die for award winning pies from local butcher)

Thurs: Chinese take-away

............................not that I have it planned or anything!! :)

I am going to research fills as I will have to go into London which isn't the easiest for me. I spoke to Dr Chris's lady who does the appointment and she was very unhelpful when I asked when he was in London over the coming months and would not let me book a fill for after my op. If they get booked up I don't think forward thinking is a bad idea!! Well, let's see as I am not waiting months for a fill. Summer will soon be upon us and I am not having another fat one!!

hi Sammy, have you looked at the aftercare packages from WLS?..they are 6 months 12 months or 2 years..unlimited fills and unfills and all advice etc..they are held all over country, so you might have one nearer to you?..me and bigsister have found one only 10 mins drive away from us at bupa hosp, so are really pleased we dont have to travel..its worth a vist to their website for you, you never know (dont know where you live tho, so cant say if there will be one close)..wendy the fill nurse is familiar with doctor chris bands and noticed a few on forum do use WLS

:) hi wishfull i was really naughty and had 2 pancakes! oops, but it is only one day a year isnt it!..hope you had a good night last night?! x

Hi gillian thanks for that.Well thats me back and i got 1.25ml in this time thats me got 7.75ml in a 9-11ml band so hopefully in a few days time i will have some restriction.Thats good that you can get it done fortnightly if you want. If it was me i would be going fortnightly untill i had restriction.I am apprehensive every time i go for a fill but realy there is nothing to worry about.My first time i went for my fill with wendy she could not find my port lying down so i had to stand up .She then found it straight away and asked me if i wanted to have a look to see how much was in it .But when i looked down and seen the needle sticking out my belly i nearly fainted the colour totaly drained out of me.lol.This time i got it lying down i was on the table and off agiain inside a minute.She said right thats you i did not even feel the needle going in.I did not even need a plaster as there was no blood at all.All in all it was a bad month for me and i only lost 2lb but she said i have lost body fat and gained muscle.So i will just have to get my head down and do better this month.

thanks for that Bobo!!..i am pathetic arent i...everyone is saying dont worry, and i know i shouldnt!...hope i have same experience as you then and i will not ever look at the needle or ill end up passed out!, im sure shell have difficulty finding my port, as i can hardly even feel where it is, shell have to dig right down for it i think!...ill let you know how i got on on tuesday, i suppose the first one takes longer as they put the biggest amount in then dont they?...is it empty to start with?..Gillian

Yes the first one with her took a little time to find the port .Once she has found it she keeps it in your notes where it is situated so the next time it is easyier to find.Yes it is empty to start with.She will put in about 2-3ml first time and when she does this she will sook it all back out to make sure it has went in and then she squirts it back in.

Yes the first one with her took a little time to find the port .Once she has found it she keeps it in your notes where it is situated so the next time it is easyier to find.Yes it is empty to start with.She will put in about 2-3ml first time and when she does this she will sook it all back out to make sure it has went in and then she squirts it back in.

thaks for that bobo!. good luck with your weight loss this month too, hope your fill is a good one! x