Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

hi honeybelle, I am in N.ireland and trying to find out any info about dr CDB consultations in belfast or dublin.could you please help me with that.I just prefer to see him than others.any phone numbers,dates of consultation will be very appreciated.thanks.

hi blondynurse

i am going with cosmedico. so i am organising and had consult with frederick there and then am going to brussels.

i booked mine less than 2 weeks ago and i have it in 2 weeks

he is going to start doing the surgery in ireland down with them in wicklow but i couldn't get an appt with them in wicklow till end of feb and i wanted to get the op over with so am heading to brussells for it

booking via the clinic is alot more expensive. about 7000 in total

i will be done though in 2 weeks so looking forward to having it over

hey all

haven't been on here in ages firstly becuase I was really busy with college and secondly completely forgot my username and password. d'oh! anyway hope you are all well. heading to Brusselss for my op on January 10th. Can't wait to get it done. If anyone else from Ireland is going over let me know xxxxx

Hey honeybelle

that's crazy money. you should book direct and cancel with them. it only costs €4150 for the same package. If you mail Dr Chris or Frederik they may have the same date and can book you in for way less than you paid the middleman. They keep that profit and all they do is book with Dr Chris. What date are you heading over? I'm going January 10th

hi blondynurse

i am going with cosmedico. so i am organising and had consult with frederick there and then am going to brussels.

i booked mine less than 2 weeks ago and i have it in 2 weeks

he is going to start doing the surgery in ireland down with them in wicklow but i couldn't get an appt with them in wicklow till end of feb and i wanted to get the op over with so am heading to brussells for it

booking via the clinic is alot more expensive. about 7000 in total

i will be done though in 2 weeks so looking forward to having it over

Hey honeybelle

that's crazy money. you should book direct and cancel with them. it only costs €4150 for the same package. If you mail Dr Chris or Frederik they may have the same date and can book you in for way less than you paid the middleman. They keep that profit and all they do is book with Dr Chris. What date are you heading over? I'm going January 10th

i hear you

but unfortunately for me i had paid my 2000 non refundable deposit before i realised i could go directly!

i am going on the 10th as well. suregery the 11th and back 13th

we'll prob be beside each other in the hosp :)

Ah that's a shame but at least you're getting it done so that's the main thing. Are you going on your own? My friend is coming with me. She had hers done this year so she can look after us if you're on your own. I'll look out for you in the hotel. I'm getting the afternoon flight so will get over there at 4ish

i hear you

but unfortunately for me i had paid my 2000 non refundable deposit before i realised i could go directly!

i am going on the 10th as well. suregery the 11th and back 13th

we'll prob be beside each other in the hosp :)

hi slinky,I am new here and from N.Ireland as well. please, please give me any details regarding dr cdb consultations in belfast or dublin. i really want to see him asap. let me know

Hi blondy,

myself and daisy got our op early november in Brussels - can whole heartedly recommend the whole thing - service etc was fantastic. I have just got an e-mail from frederik and their Irish clinics for Jan-feb are as follows:

Dublin 28-32 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2 6th January & 3rd February

Belfast Bloomfield Surgery 95 Bloomfoeld road, Bangor 20th January 17th February.

not sure about waiting times for ops - we had booked ours ages in advance as we were working around work etc. I think prob about a month to six weeks or thereabouts. I had my consultation in Dublin as they werent in Bangor at that time - its pretty painless really - took the enterprise down and about 10m mins in a taxi from connolly station.

Frederik e-mailed me a full list of their consultations for the year in all the clinics - if anyone wants a copy, pm me your e-mail address and I will forward it on.

Hope this helps Blondy.

Good luck,

RC

well done dubgirl and to all the others going over soon any questions just ask on here anyone will be happy to help that is why were here good luck xxx

hi blondynurse how did you get on,have you made any appointments with freddy yet ?

Hi Guys

Well to catch up on my news - I was very lucky to get a beautiful new nephew delivered safe and sound on Xmas Eve, had a fab Xmas Day with family and then my brother got engaged on Boxing Day. Had 2 days of rest and then I got married on the 29th to the man of my dreams - talk about a hectic week.

The most amazing part was seeing his face when I walked down the aisle - 3 stone lighter than I was this time last year - I felt fabulous and my daughter who gave me away cried her eyes out... A beautiful day all round

I missed my last fill in December and was going to get one in January but we are going to Oz in March so would need a defill so probably a waste of money getting a bit in to pay another £100 to get a bit out shortly after

Hope everyone had a fab Xmas and are looking forward to 2011 - I know I am. Plan on losing another 3 stone next year and determined to get there.

Good luck to everyone going for the band - I promise it will be the best thing you have ever done. Even after everything I have gone through in the last few months being sick etc nothing can beat that amazing feeling when people look at you and go WOW

Happy New Year

Kerry xx

Ah that's a shame but at least you're getting it done so that's the main thing. Are you going on your own? My friend is coming with me. She had hers done this year so she can look after us if you're on your own. I'll look out for you in the hotel. I'm getting the afternoon flight so will get over there at 4ish

so funny i am being done same time. fly over on the 10th being done of the 11th.

i'm going alone but i don't mind.

hoping the snow stays away and there is no flight delays :)

HI slinky,

I want to thank you for all info I've got from you. I contacted frederick gave him all my medical info and endeed he said that I don't really need preop consultation. he sent standard package deal but I see the small difference between ur info and what I got from him. Price of 4150 euro is same but tickets r not included in that package. It is not a huge expence but it shows how things change. flight to brussels r cheap this time of the year so I am going to book it as soon I get a responde from frederick. Hopefully end of January because suits me best.

he mantioned something about low or non fat diet at least2 week prior the surgery. could I possibly get any help from u regarding that subject.What you were eating at that time. that might be really heplfull. thank you again and talk to you soon,

blondy.

HI slinky,

I want to thank you for all info I've got from you. I contacted frederick gave him all my medical info and endeed he said that I don't really need preop consultation. he sent standard package deal but I see the small difference between ur info and what I got from him. Price of 4150 euro is same but tickets r not included in that package. It is not a huge expence but it shows how things change. flight to brussels r cheap this time of the year so I am going to book it as soon I get a responde from frederick. Hopefully end of January because suits me best.

he mantioned something about low or non fat diet at least2 week prior the surgery. could I possibly get any help from u regarding that subject.What you were eating at that time. that might be really heplfull. thank you again and talk to you soon,

blondy.

hi blondy sorry hun flight were never in the deal just your surgery,taxi's,and hotel stay for 3 days hun,maybe i never made it clear lol,once you have picked a date he will hold that date for you,then you have to pay your deposit,cant remember how much it is maybe 500, i just paid the whole thing through my bank because i didnt wnat to carry that amount of cash with me ,the diet is just a low fat one,i actually never done it,cause i was on holiday in holland and the food was horrid,so i just eat what i could,but if i was you i would just have weetabix or porrige for brek,soup for lunch and a smaller portion for your tea etc mash,meat with the fat cut off and vegetables,hope you get a date soon hun,

Hi Guys

Well to catch up on my news - I was very lucky to get a beautiful new nephew delivered safe and sound on Xmas Eve, had a fab Xmas Day with family and then my brother got engaged on Boxing Day. Had 2 days of rest and then I got married on the 29th to the man of my dreams - talk about a hectic week.

The most amazing part was seeing his face when I walked down the aisle - 3 stone lighter than I was this time last year - I felt fabulous and my daughter who gave me away cried her eyes out... A beautiful day all round

I missed my last fill in December and was going to get one in January but we are going to Oz in March so would need a defill so probably a waste of money getting a bit in to pay another £100 to get a bit out shortly after

Hope everyone had a fab Xmas and are looking forward to 2011 - I know I am. Plan on losing another 3 stone next year and determined to get there.

Good luck to everyone going for the band - I promise it will be the best thing you have ever done. Even after everything I have gone through in the last few months being sick etc nothing can beat that amazing feeling when people look at you and go WOW

Happy New Year

Kerry xx

congratulations kerry how lovley so much good news,that sounds like a perfect christmas hun,and well done on getting hitched lol,bet you looked fab,it's amazing what a difference 3 stone can make well done hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all im back lol. So did everone have a nice xmas this is the first ever xmas that iv lost w8 lol i cant w8 to get my 3rd fill in jan as im going to be a bridsmade this year. I am so glad i got banded