Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Everyones so positive today, its great!!!

Fatpants you have done wonderfully well, so proud of you, you have reached your goal before me, I'm so jealous, but made up for you ...you go girl.

Corkgirl I explained about the sweetspot the other day, naughty, you havent read the previous posts.lol

Claire, its so nice when you get support from your friends, I love it. Well done girlie.

Thanks freckles.. cute, very cute.

I got the loan, so im off on the 21st october, so cant wait!!!!:thumbup:

hi i feel so so so much better to day i cant beleve iv done it this all feels a bit mad. i have lost 4lbs since coming back from belgium :thumbup:

congrats lynda

How u getting on with the liquid diet?

Its not going to bad Soup Soup and a wee bit more soup + a wee dab of watter yum yum

hi i feel so so so much better to day i cant beleve iv done it this all feels a bit mad. i have lost 4lbs since coming back from belgium :thumbup:

well done lynda now get ya ticker up lol

hi i feel so so so much better to day i cant beleve iv done it this all feels a bit mad. i have lost 4lbs since coming back from belgium :smile2:

Well done and excellent that you are feeling so much better. Well done on the loss it will keep going now if you are really careful and eat sensibly.

Well done!

hi fatpants havnt you got any before and after pics ?

Dear Wannabe slinky,

Yes the band surgery was much worse, the TT was really easy, no pain, it was incredible. Yes I have before and after pic's but they're naked ones, I didn't want any clothes hiding anything! Would you like to see them?

Fatpants :smile2:

Thank you every one for your posts and positive feedback...Life can only get better!

Fatpants

Skinny Pants!

Just read your story, WOW and well done! It's stories like yours that make me feel positive again about reaching that end goal, especially when I'm struggling, as I have been the last few weeks.

How is the scarring after the TT? I am sure I will have to have this done once I've lost my 100lbs. Was the recovery really less painful that the banding?

What is the skin like everywhere else if you don't mind me asking please?

Well done again x

Fatpants bring on the piccys, well maybe not on here but how about a pm. Dont you have photoshop so you can blur out your bits?

I do, if you want them done just pm me hun, I'll happily do them for you, to stop any embarrassment.

Thanks freckles.. cute, very cute.

I got the loan, so im off on the 21st october, so cant wait!!!!:smile2:

Hi everyone, haven't been on a while but love reading your stories.

Corkgal I'm booked for 20th Oct, flying from Dublin!! See you there!! I can't wait either.... Time to get thin yeehaa. Who r u takin? My Hubby and wee girl are going.

Dear Wannabe slinky,

Yes the band surgery was much worse, the TT was really easy, no pain, it was incredible. Yes I have before and after pic's but they're naked ones, I didn't want any clothes hiding anything! Would you like to see them?

Fatpants :smile2:

go for it fatpants bring on the pics lol:thumbup: