Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was sleeved on Tuesday 12/27, it's Saturday 12/31, and I'm feeling nauseous at times throughout the day and weak. Is this a normal feeling to have? I'm struggling to get all my liquids in and I'm so tired.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the BariatricPal App

I was sleeved on Tuesday 12/27, it's Saturday 12/31, and I'm feeling nauseous at times throughout the day and weak. Is this a normal feeling to have? I'm struggling to get all my liquids in and I'm so tired.

This is me exact. Dates, feelings, everything. I'm starting to feel like I made a bad decision.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using the BariatricPal App

This is me exact. Dates, feelings, everything. I'm starting to feel like I made a bad decision.

I'm feeling that too, but hoping it passes soon. I hear ppl are going out already and idk how they have strength to do that.

I'm feeling that too, but hoping it passes soon. I hear ppl are going out already and idk how they have strength to do that.

I wish I had the strength. I'm back and forth between my bed and couch :( I couldn't even think about wanting to go anywhere at this point.

I had a mini bypass Nov 17, but I still related to your post! I was super nauseous and tired for the first 3-4 weeks, but nausea and exhaustion has been better since then. (I'm 6 wks out now) Nausea and exhaustion were an issue for me before surgery, too, so you may feel better a lot sooner than I did. Everyone heals so differently. Hang in there!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm with you all. The date and wondering if I made the right decision. From what I've read people made this sound easy and it's not at all. I haven't been feeling to nausea in Sept for when I took a shower for the first time. I thought I'd pass out. Called Dr. She said that does happen and it takes up to a week to start feeling better. Her biggest concern is make sure u drink or she would make me go get a iv. Try hot chocolate no sugar added with your Protein . Good luck keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using the BariatricPal App

I'm with you all. The date and wondering if I made the right decision. From what I've read people made this sound easy and it's not at all. I haven't been feeling to nausea in Sept for when I took a shower for the first time. I thought I'd pass out. Called Dr. She said that does happen and it takes up to a week to start feeling better. Her biggest concern is make sure u drink or she would make me go get a iv. Try hot chocolate no sugar added with your Protein . Good luck keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using the BariatricPal App

I'm glad it's not abnormal, I did feel better on the i.v.. I will see my doc on weds and see what he suggests. I've been sensitive to hot things, cold things go down well for me. I've been freezing all my liquids and trying to get them down that way

Hello. I was sleeved on 12/7 and I barely get in 36 oz of fluids in because of being nauseated. I cannot drink Water because it bothers my stomach so bad. I have tried bottled Water with a little lemon juice and it seems to be working better. But I'm in the same boat is you not being able to get as many fluids in his the doctor stated. But friends tell me that had this surgery that it's normal and that you will work up to getting your fluids. Good luck!!

Hello. I was sleeved on 12/7 and I barely get in 36 oz of fluids in because of being nauseated. I cannot drink Water because it bothers my stomach so bad. I have tried bottled Water with a little lemon juice and it seems to be working better. But I'm in the same boat is you not being able to get as many fluids in his the doctor stated. But friends tell me that had this surgery that it's normal and that you will work up to getting your fluids. Good luck!!

Thank you! That's very comforting, good luck to you as well!

I was done the same day I was to for the first day or so but I used gas x and sipped Water seems to work I can get the Water in but my shacks r hard to get in best of luck only going get better

My doc told me I can't use gas x :( not sure why but I wish I could. I'm slowly working some protien into my liquids. I hope by the end of the week I can do what I'm supposed to be doing. Good luck to you

My doctor gave me spark by advocare to give me energy. I am 2 days post and I've only had about 12 oz today. I'd like to drink more but I get gas pains (?) when I drink too much too fast. Do you not have RX for anti nausea meds? They help me keep moving around. Moving around is probably why I'm not getting enough in

Sent from my iPhone

My doctor gave me spark by advocare to give me energy. I am 2 days post and I've only had about 12 oz today. I'd like to drink more but I get gas pains (?) when I drink too much too fast. Do you not have RX for anti nausea meds? They help me keep moving around. Moving around is probably why I'm not getting enough in

Sent from my iPhone

I was a spark drinker until the formula changed. I wasn't happy with it after that. The nausea finally subsided and I can get more fluids in, things are finally getting easier.