Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

They gave me a estimate last night.... January 25th!!! TUTU :D

Have to wait till Sept 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I know that seems so long but the time will go by fast. I first started looking into this with my current doctor was last December and it seems like it was last month I inquired about the surgery. What helped me pass the time was getting information, watching youtube and making sure I am mentally and emotionally prepared for this journey after surgery.
>

>I will I don't have the date yet I'm hoping in January : )

>
I hope you are able to get your January date!

Yay!!!!

January 5th in Tijuana! I think I saw one other gal with the same date! Ive been so excited, but as soon as December hit I started freaking out and getting nervous. Trying not to think too much about it besides that it'll all be worth it in the end, trying to stay positive!

It's normal to be nervous! I started getting nervous too and I have 2 more months! Lol I know a few people who have had it done in Mexico! They all have had great results so far! You have less than a month!! I am excited for you! Just remember that this is for you! So that you can be in better health, to be a better version of you're already amazing self! As the time gets closer, focus of positive thoughts and becoming healthier! Many blessings!

I'm in a program thru my insurance provider that requires me to complete 12 scheduled calls with a nurse. My last call is March 8th and my pre surgery appt at UVA is March 16th and I should be having Surgery In April. This 12 month program has been awesome but I have to tell you I'm getting more anxious as time goes by. I'm so ready and I worry that every little thing will hinder my surgery.

Excited for you! My paperwork has just been sent to United Healthcare on Thursday. Waiting on approval. Would like to schedule some time in January as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using the BariatricPal App

Hi. My surgery is scheduled for January 17th.

That's when I want to schedule mine! 2 years ago on that date I was crossing the street when I got hit by a ford F250 and I was already big but gained a lot of weight from that. I want to have it on that day as bringing my life back to right.

Sent from my SM-G920P using the BariatricPal App

That is so awesome! How are you? Healing and well I hope!

Sent from my LG-K428 using the BariatricPal App

Perhaps that will be me. New to this site and just starting this journey too. Just received my Doctor supervised weight loss diet. And was told 8 months, not giving a date yet.

Sent from my LG-D415 using the BariatricPal App

I'm hoping sometime in march, i just got approval from surgeon, this week i see nutritionist, following week and week after that i see psychiatrist. So 4 appointments just this month, quicker appointments get done quicker the surgery.

Back to surgeon in 6 weeks.

Edited by Tønya