Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I'm getting my first 3 months post op blood work done. Holly crap 1400$. Got some expensive stuff in my blood. Gotta do the gas container piss contest for 24 hours again that I like less :(

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using the BariatricPal App

What in the world is the gas container piss contest? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Me too. What is that piss contest you are talking about, and how do I go about getting one.

Sent from me to you!

I call it like this cause I have to piss for 24 hours in a big container that looks exactly like those red gas can for Creatinine Clearance

that's the exact can

94364.jpg

i didn't have to do the urine test. but yeah $1400 for the blood work - had my 3 month check in september and very annoyed my insurance won't cover our post op blood work checks!

So I'm getting my first 3 months post op blood work done. Holly crap 1400$. Got some expensive stuff in my blood. Gotta do the gas container piss contest for 24 hours again that I like less :(

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using the BariatricPal App

Blood work? What is that?

Sent from my SM-G925F using the BariatricPal App

Lol guess I better get ready for mine. I was sleeved 8 22 16

I'm worried that I can't stick to it. I have kids to feed. The food smells so good.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Same here but I managed to make it work. First couple of days for me was tuff then it got easier.

I call it like this cause I have to piss for 24 hours in a big container that looks exactly like those red gas can for Creatinine Clearance

that's the exact can

94364.jpg

Sent from my LGMS550 using the BariatricPal App

The 24 hour urine is rarely done. They now have a spot check creatinine clearance with a small sample. I used to have to do the 24 hour urine every 3 month and have not done that for at least 8 years. If you dislike the 25 hour ask doc about the spot check.

Sent from my SM-N930V using the BariatricPal App