Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Passed Cardiac Clearance!

I was so nervous about the cardiac clearance and stress test! And....all of the worrying was for nothing. It wasn't nearly what I thought, and I was cleared for that part of surgical clearance. I just have to have my endoscopy done on Friday, and then I have to set up my reassessment! Now the real nervousness sets in......I keep getting more nervous was time inches closer!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Yes, pretty common. Good luck. It will be here before you know it.

Yay!!!! Congrats and good luck!!!!

You'll do great Babe and so will I, RnY in my future. Here comes October and my day of destiny. My facilitator seconded me joining Bariatric Pal, said you're GR8.

Sent from my S55 using the BariatricPal App

Thanks! I am having the sleeve as soon as I get approved by the surgeon, which will hopefully be next month, and my insurance gives the approval as well. *Fingers crossed*

Congrats on your clearance! Best of luck with the endoscopy and reassesment!

Sent from my SM-G930V using the BariatricPal App

Thanks! I was so nervous this morning going in to take that stress test and felt like a bonehead afterwards because there wasn't much to it! It was so awesome to hear him say he was clearing me! Thanks for the well wishes on the reassessment and endoscopy. I was told that the only thing I may get from the endoscopy is a sore throat and that is it. So not too worried about that!

Glad to hear- uncross those fingers you're fine and so am I. We are going into these things eyes wide open. How could we stop when the goalpost is so close? You and I are gonna be the winners. Your Rosey Posey-Bud

Sent from my S55 using the BariatricPal App

Lol, ok! Uncrossing fingers, but still wishing to hear those words in October that I am approved (from the surgeon). Then my major excitement afterwards will come when the insurance company approves! The neighbors will probably see me doing cartwheels and such, lol. Okay, maybe that was an exaggeration, but in my heart I will be doing cartwheels lol! Yes we are going to be winners!!! And as always, your cheery friend, Sassy Cassi!