Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 year bandiversary

Hello everyone,

I've been lucking for almost a year and finally registered. My one year anniversary was 12-4. I have lost exactly 100 pounds. I'm 5'8". I started at 255 and am 155 now. My goal is 150 but I don't really care if I get there because I'm thrilled with the way I look right now. I love my band and am so thankful I was able to afford it. I was a self payer and it was costly but so worth it. I just had a Tummy Tuck and breast lift with implants and some Lipo 5 weeks ago to complete the new me. Thanks for letting me share.

Belinda

12/4/03

255/155/150

1.7cc fill

post-204232-13813131546636_thumb.jpg

You look FANTASTIC! WoW!!!! You have done exactly what I hope to do in a year. Incredible! I'm so glad you shared. :D

Here's a little version of the picture for you. I hope it works.

You look terrific!! We're glad you came out of lurkdom to share your success. How was the plastic surgery? I hear it's no fun. Was your experience good? Bad? Certainly the results are impressive!! :D

Here is my before picture and one just taken so you can see the results of my plastic surgeries. I'm in a bikini....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I know they are going to be huge again so I'm hoping Rebeccalee can make them same for me again. Thanks by the way and I just wanted to say Dr. Feng did my band surgery and Dr. Cirangle...aka, Dr. GQ has done 2 of my fuills. Small world. The plastic surgery was the worse pain I have ever had but it was worth it at the end. The 1st week is hell and then it's starts getting better. I would highly recommend anyone do it...the pain is short lived and the results are forever.

Belinda

post-204232-1381313155029_thumb.jpg

Wow, Belinda... You should feel so proud of yourself. You look wonderful. So young and beautiful. You were a pretty lady in your before, but you are definitely a knock-out now! Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary and thank you for sharing. You inspire me!

Belinda,

I have seen Dr. Feng a couple of times. He is a sweetie. Dr. C is a great doctor, but he chews my butt on occasion. Really....I don't know why. :guess I'm glad I chose them to do the surgery. :D

Wow, Belinda, what a great job! Where did you have your plastic surgery done? How much weight did you lose - just from the PS? What size clothes were you then and now? How old are you? You look like a kid! (That's a beautiful baby you're holding!) I am so impressed!

You guys are the best. Thanks again Rebeccalee. I had to uplaod the bikini picture separately. I'm 5'8", 44. Dr. Freedin Auburn California did my TT, BL wit implants and Lipo of my flanks. I do have before picture's of my ugly stomach before, if you guys want to see but they are ugly. I lost about 10 more pounds after the surgery and am a size 7,8,9 depending. I need a tan though....LOL.

Belinda

Rebeccalee,

Dr. Cirangle really chewed out mine too. I have to go for my yearly and I see them in Sacramanto. Well, Dr. C was this month so I'm waiting till next month because he doesn't believe in PS until your 2 years out. I know he'll yell at me...LOL

Belinda