Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you want Santa to bring you?

Great thread Betty! I want to get to one-derland for Christmas. I have 3 pounds to go, the same three pounds I had for the last 3 weeks.

I also got an early Christmas present. My dad had kidney cancer surgery a week ago and everything looks good......the best present I could ask for.

I just want all my rings re-sized. And my kids to stay healthy....

Maureen, Nice to hear about your dad

Hi Guys,

What I really like about this thread is people either wanted something band related or things that dont cost money. You guys have the true spirit of Christmas.!! All I want for Christmas is for my house to sell. Its been on the market for 6 months.

Babs in TX

334/189/170

6/23/03

I just need a leeeetle bit more time before Christmas. I really want to make my oldest boy a fleece quilt for his birthday 2 days before. (Now why didn't I plan that better.) I want to enjoy the decorations longer. I want to have a party on my new floor. :D (Does that sound kinky?!) Oh....and I want to be warm -- it is so cold! (Sorry you nor'easterners; I just can't take it in my thin California skin.)

I want the freedom of not worrying about erosion and Lopez... Lifetime fills in Oregon would be nice too... LOL. I do really want somekind of workout machine I can use at home. I don't have anything here and I hate to venture out into the cold to walk. I still do my Water aerobics but want to do more too. I also really want a digital food scale, a bar of clinique face soap... etc. LOL... Unfortunately my family has had a really financially strapped year this year and not sure many of us are even doing gifts. I plan on it, but don't want to the people who can't to feel bad either. Don't know what to do. Best wishes, Teresa

Well, I bought myself a recumbent stationary bike already. I have a brand new car. My daughter got a job and she is healthy. My son is doing okay and he'll be here for Christmas. My bills are all paid on time. I have a good job for now. My family members are all well. How selfish of me would it be to ask for Santa to bring a man into my life who would compliment all of that? Dare I ask for anything more?

Leatha, I am with you. I have the job, the house, the car and one very cute little 8 year old daughter. A man to fill the one empty part of our lives would be great. My daughter needs a father and he would be the luckest man alive to get to be her dad.

May all of our wishes come true!

Well Santa brought me comfort from my esophagitis this afternoon so now I want a BIG bottle of Chanel's COCO Madamosielle perfume :D