Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi all!

I'm playing D&D tonight and fighting temptation from pizza, donuts, Munchies, and alcohol. It will be a little easier tonight because I'm still on liquids, but it's still hard to be around the familiar smells.

I packed Water flavor drops, a diet Snapple, and a chocolate Fairlife Protein milk for the night. I am trying to do my best, but this is my first challenge. I would appreciate your words of encouragement, as D&D is where I made my worst choices.

Thank you! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

You've got this!

Haven't played it in years but back in the day....

Thanks! The garlic bread smells so good... I'm at 75 oz of Protein for the night and I know I'm not hungry, but the food smells are so attractive! I'm sucking on some flake salt crystals to get my munchie fix.

I appreciate having this online space to share my struggles!

What is D&D?

What is D&D?

Dungeons and Dragons...great "nerd" fun.

@@milpreve, this is where you start making your transition. You don't have to be that person you were. And you have a great tool to help you make the switch.

Be careful with that Fairlife chocolate Protein milk - it's got a not insignificant amount of sugar in it and can upset your new tummy!

Wow I haven't played D&D in 35 years. What a blast from the past!!! You got some good choices lined up! You got this! Have fun!

@@KristenLe

Haha! I thought Dunkin Donuts too! I didn't know Dungeons and Dragons was still something you could play!

Old school.

;)

Thanks all! I survived and had fun. Next month will be "transitional" purées to regular food. I'll just pack dinner again and hope it fills me up!

D&D is up to 5th edition, and it's really good. It throws back to AD&D and 2nd edition in feel, but retains the better parts of 3.5 and 4e. I've been playing tabletop since I was 17, before that I played Baldur's Gate with my mom on the computer. I've been with my group for 10 years now!

Wow, I played D+D back in the 70's and 80's! Sooooo much fun, and yes, we pigged out on Snacks then, too. LOL Good for you for being prepared!