Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For those of us who weigh in daily!!

Not only do I weigh myself everyday, sometimes more than once a day, I use two different scales, one dial and the other digital just in case the first scale which I step on the digital one first is lying to me. I think Im going to go crazy with this scale thing. :help:

:) That is just way sick. I recommend therapy....this is serious! :)

I weigh myself daily, like the rest of you. Nikkit after peeing.

I figure I'm making up for the years I refused to get on the scale because I didn't want to know how much I weighed.

It keeps me on track and I really get that the numbers sometimes moves up...I look for an overall downward trend.

I was doing this, but then it would jump up and down and it really discourages me. I had my mom hide it yesterday and hopefully when I weigh myself again, it'll swing down. It was just getting too hard for me to see it go up, even in .2.

since surgery on Monday today is the first day I have not weighed my daily I even asked my husband to hide the scale and he did not thinking I was kidding him

we well see how he feels when he is at a weight where he can weigh at home.

I seriously need a new scale and I'm afraid to get one for fear it will show I weigh more than on the scale I currently have.

When I was first banded I even took into consideration the weight of the band! :)

ROFLMAO!!

That reminds me of a LONG, LONG list of things I read one time of things people do before weighing in at WW.

They included clipping nails, leaving off cologne, even shaving their legs and removing belly button lint!!! And so much more. I LOL til I cried!

I was guilty of not washing my hair for 24 hours before a weigh-in, because I have a lot of hair and its very porous -- didn't want that affecting the outcome.

i would make sure that I showered the night before my weigh ins at ww because if I showered in the morning (went to a morning meeting) it added as much as 3-5 lbs. I hear girls saying they wiegh themselves after the shower and i let them know weigh before you get in the shower bladder empty and nikid. they don't know if to believe me or not

i would make sure that I showered the night before my weigh ins at ww because if I showered in the morning (went to a morning meeting) it added as much as 3-5 lbs. I hear girls saying they wiegh themselves after the shower and i let them know weigh before you get in the shower bladder empty and nikid. they don't know if to believe me or not

How do you weigh 3-5 pounds more after showering? I mean, I can see an ounce or so from wet hair, but how does washing oils and dirt off your body add 3-5lbs?

my body is dry and it soaks up alot of Water and my hair was longer at the time too and stayed wet for hours (i don't like to blow dry it wash and go is my theme) try weighing before shower and then after see what happens

i don't know it has been my experience to have a 3-5 gain after the shower. the nurses even commented on my tough skin while giving me my iv this week i was not able to put lotion on to help per hospital policies

so guilty! sometimes a couple times a day. my "official" weight is always taken right after i work out and shower in my gym. i'm wearing undies. wont even think about doing it nekkid in the gym.

i did just get a new home scale Tanika (??) and love it. it measures body fat and Water %. the 2 scales are pretty much synched up.

I seriously need a new scale and I'm afraid to get one for fear it will show I weigh more than on the scale I currently have.

When I was first banded I even took into consideration the weight of the band! :rolleyes:

I got a new scale shortly after being banded because I wanted a digital, and I had to go back and adjust all of my weights!

I'm guilty of the daily weigh ... in the morning, after I pee, completely nekkid. If I step on the scale and don't like the numbers, I step off and call it a few names which isn't appropriate to post here then I step back on it hoping for a better number (believe it or not, sometimes it works) :rolleyes ............ but most of the time the scale hasn't been my friend as you can see in almost a month I've only lost 15+ lbs. I became so frustrated with it at one point, my family took it and hid it from me ... I ended up finding it in the garage a few days later, total coincidence as I wasn't looking for it ... really! :paranoid It's now back in my possession and they have no clue :heh:

Bloo,

15 pounds a month is fast. It's your first month and it should be fast, but is going to slow down. 10 pounds a month is a fast average but doable.

You're rocking chica.