Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

First time I've owned a scale. Won't have much to compare it to until the doc office on 7/5. But if I calibrated it correctly I am down to 227.4. 2.1 pounds in seven days.

I'll take it. I can't lose five pounds a week forever. But I can wish.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Edited by Sleeve it to Beaver

Wow! That's awesome! I don't know when the last time I was 220 anything. I'll probably pass out!

I'm good but ready to get this week over with. There is no reason for anyone to gain any weight back because this is torture . Its not easy. But I have my eyes on the prize. Taking it day by day. I didn't weigh myself the past two days.

VSG 6/17/2016

Wow! That's awesome! I don't know when the last time I was 220 anything. I'll probably pass out!

I'm good but ready to get this week over with. There is no reason for anyone to gain any weight back because this is torture . Its not easy. But I have my eyes on the prize. Taking it day by day. I didn't weigh myself the past two days.

VSG 6/17/2016

Yes, life is the prize. You're here so that's a great start. I wish it was easier for you. You'll get there before you know it. And then you be like, really? I can't eat a whole tablespoon of mush? You'll feel both sad yet proud. The obstacles aren't over. They just change. It's line a game. But the best part is.....we are winning every day!!!!

Good luck on your first mushy bite. I'll be starting soft food on Wednesday. As far as I'm concerned it'll be pretty much the same. Slowly I'll work my way up to a T from a T-bone.

Oh my mouth drools just thinking of tasting a sliver of ribeye lol!

I know that soft food phase will get old also, I just need more variety at this time. We are definitely winning everyday when it's a good thing to be a loser

VSG 6/17/2016

Someone took a picture of me and posted it on Facebook. I didn't hate how I looked. Another non-scale victory and reassurance that surgery was a great choice. I'm starting to notice changes more and more.

Good attitude. Makes everything seem better as you continue on your journey. May 2 for nutrition pre-op I was 252. Now at stage 4 and finding some foods I could eat before don't go good on the stomach now.. Just learning what I can eat. Still lots of choices. Still doing small portions 4-6 meals a day.. Last weigh in with nutritionist was 211. My goal has changed to 175. I have no doubt I can reach it.. Just want to let you know it will all be good with the with your attitude.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

Good attitude. Makes everything seem better as you continue on your journey. May 2 for nutrition pre-op I was 252. Now at stage 4 and finding some foods I could eat before don't go good on the stomach now.. Just learning what I can eat. Still lots of choices. Still doing small portions 4-6 meals a day.. Last weigh in with nutritionist was 211. My goal has changed to 175. I have no doubt I can reach it.. Just want to let you know it will all be good with the with your attitude.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

Thank you. So far it's all so new that I don't know what to expect. I figure I can't get upset because it's just how things are. Not much I can do about it. Still eating a lot of softer food. I puréed a bunch of meat. I don't really crave anything so am fine with just being sure to get some Protein in my belly. I've never not been hungry or could care less about food so I I'll take it. I know it won't always be like this.

I haven't set an ultimate goal. For now I'd like to be in onederland by Labor Day. Here's hoping!

223.6. Nurse visit today. Things are going well. I have the ok to start running and working out. Wishing I had a couple more weeks. Or months. Lol

Gave myself my first enema today. Let this be a warning to you....keep it soft and loose! Colace is my new best friend. I'd rather take colace every day than experience trying to pass a huge solid mass. So, gross!

Uh oh! Can you take Dulcax?

VSG 6/17/2016

Well this is all new to me so am just trying to figure it all out. Yesterday I took colace and Miralax to keep it loose and clean house. Hoping I'll just need to take colace everyday. I am learning a lot about all of this. So we will see what works best.

What is the benefit of dulcax? I'll try anything never to feel that again!

Congrats hope your doing. Great. Prayers. :-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using the BariatricPal App

I just had a "normal" movement. I hope this continues every couple days. My formula is two colace in the morning with warm herbal tea and two fiver choice at bedtime. I hope it will continue to keep things moving. I was definitely scared to go to the bathroom again. Lol

So with that news of being all cleaned out I am down to 219.8!!!!

HW 281.5/SW 245.7, down 61.7/25.9!!!! Feeling great!

My review of a few items:

Bariatric Pal shake or pudding NY cheesecake. No thank you. The shake got thick and was like pudding. Way too sweet!

Paleo Protein Bar. Same sweet taste. I have tried three from the sample pack and other than their own flavoring they all taste the same.

Having a hard time with Water flavor enhancers. The sweetness is just too much. And some of the flavors just don't do it for me. Luckily I actually like plain Water.

Protein shakes. I prefer Premier Protein chocolate. For the taste and ease. I have tried many brands and flavors. I also like that's it's always mixed. I just can't seem to get all of my powders mixed with my milk.

What do I actually like? Lol. I like real food. Maybe because I hadn't really eaten any for a month. But I am truly appreciating getting in some actual food. I've had chicken, carrot and potato stew, cheesy ham and cauliflower bake, GF banana nut butter muffins, black bean Soup, egg drop Soup, edamame, pepper steak, babaganoush(sp?), Greek yogurt, and avocado.

My review of a few items:

Bariatric Pal shake or pudding NY cheesecake. No thank you. The shake got thick and was like pudding. Way too sweet!

Paleo Protein Bar. Same sweet taste. I have tried three from the sample pack and other than their own flavoring they all taste the same.

Having a hard time with Water flavor enhancers. The sweetness is just too much. And some of the flavors just don't do it for me. Luckily I actually like plain Water.

Protein shakes. I prefer Premier Protein chocolate. For the taste and ease. I have tried many brands and flavors. I also like that's it's always mixed. I just can't seem to get all of my powders mixed with my milk.

What do I actually like? Lol. I like real food. Maybe because I hadn't really eaten any for a month. But I am truly appreciating getting in some actual food. I've had chicken, carrot and potato stew, cheesy ham and cauliflower bake, GF banana nut butter muffins, black bean Soup, egg drop soup, edamame, pepper steak, babaganoush(sp?), Greek yogurt, and avocado.

unjury is a good powder option. Mixes well, tastes good and doesn't clump. Looking forward to making a soup with the chicken flavor packet.