Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi @@Lana R.

When I was severely dehydrated, my bowels looked like that. Ask your doctor to order blood work just in case

How much is everyone eating... I feel like I'm eating too much. I'm losing weight still but... Yesterday, I made a tuna salad with a boiled egg and put 1/3 of it on a whole wheat toast.. I ate 75%.. is that too much? Also, I eat a whole 5 oz yogurt.. takes me forever to get that stuff in, but the yogurt is my Breakfast because i never have time to sit and eat. I'm constantly moving when I wake up. For dinner I have a snack or I finish up my protein... My calories are still 500-650..

Any input?

im not eating much, im craving stuff i cant eat yet, my doctor said NO cabs till 6 monthes, i want yogurt, i want toast, cream soups..but cant have...b4 surgery i wasnt much of meat eater and dont like fish, so hard 2 get Proteins in, im trying 2 get Water in but can only do about 32 oz, i feel neaseous still alot...i feel pretty weak, get tired really fast, could sleep 12 hours but try not to....so i cant gie u insite on how much is 2 much cause i dont eat much....but by your pics u look great so u r doing something right!!!!

Aww thank you @@Lana R.

I think it's safe to say that your surgery wasn't normal. ???? I wish it was as easy for you as it has been for me. I feel so bad that you're still having a hard time this far out.

I was just telling my mom how lucky I am to have healed so well.

I'm used to not eating unhealthy now. I don't even crave it. I wanted pizza the other day, and instead i ate 1/4 of a flat-out Protein bread with pizza sauce, cheese and turkey pepperoni. It was delicious and fixed that craving.

hi everyone, i know we talk about everything on here, so i hope this is ok....is anyone having bowl movements that is oily, like after your done there is colored oil floating in toilet? (mine looks like someone colored wesson oil orange and dumped some in there) and even when i pass gas it gets in my underwear, i know our bm change after because of surgery but this is weird and was anyone else dealing with this?

This sounds like what happens with that diet pill Orlistat. I would ask younger surgeon about it. Why can't you have yogurt or cream Soups?

Sent from my KFFOWI using the BariatricPal App

You definitely need to increase fluids!

Edited by KristenLe

Can't have any dairy or carbs till 6 monthes post op...only 10 weeks post op

Sent from my SM-N910V using the BariatricPal App

How much is everyone eating... I feel like I'm eating too much. I'm losing weight still but... Yesterday, I made a tuna salad with a boiled egg and put 1/3 of it on a whole wheat toast.. I ate 75%.. is that too much? Also, I eat a whole 5 oz yogurt.. takes me forever to get that stuff in, but the yogurt is my Breakfast because i never have time to sit and eat. I'm constantly moving when I wake up. For dinner I have a snack or I finish up my Protein... My calories are still 500-650..

Any input?

That doesn't sound like too much food at all. I easily can eat a yogurt at one sitting.

I didn't realize we could have bread, hmmm ...i mean yum

my eating has been pretty boring...on the move and never really hungry. I try to have chicken or steak strips a couple times a day with a couple bites of veggies. Usually a light baby bell cheese and somewhere in the day some triple zero Greek yogurt

Sent from my SM-G920T using the BariatricPal App

Edited by Pup

hi everyone, i know we talk about everything on here, so i hope this is ok....is anyone having bowl movements that is oily, like after your done there is colored oil floating in toilet? (mine looks like someone colored wesson oil orange and dumped some in there) and even when i pass gas it gets in my underwear, i know our bm change after because of surgery but this is weird and was anyone else dealing with this?

Could it be a result of the Vitamins you're taking? I haven't experienced what your dealing with. I'm usually constipated.

Let me know what your doctor says if you end up consulting him.

Sent from my SM-G920T using the BariatricPal App

@@Pup I will ship them on me just send me your info you can reach me at ycrespo07@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using BariatricPal

What surgery did you have I get that because of the duodenal Switch (sips). It's basically any fat your body isn't absorbing comes right out. If you're eating anything high in fat in combo with not drinking much that'll do it to you. I have learned to never trust a fart lol...I normally wear a panty liner in the back just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using BariatricPal

Oh boy, got my Mirena yesterday afternoon and it was pore painful than I thought. That pull on the uterus... BLAH!

I'm still having pain that feels like "I'm having my period and obviously diarrhea on top" and that I was very familiar with before I went on the desogestrel pill years and years ago (well I have my period, so...). Hopefully this resolves today. I'm going to call in sick today.

*goes to the couch with a hot cherry pit filled pillow on belly"

I obviously underestimated this Mirena thing a little bit. <_<

Oh boy, got my Mirena yesterday afternoon and it was pore painful than I thought. That pull on the uterus... BLAH!

I'm still having pain that feels like "I'm having my period and obviously diarrhea on top" and that I was very familiar with before I went on the desogestrel pill years and years ago (well I have my period, so...). Hopefully this resolves today. I'm going to call in sick today.

*goes to the couch with a hot cherry pit filled pillow on belly"

I obviously underestimated this Mirena thing a little bit. <_<

I had cramps the whole month I had it in.. I couldn't stand it any longer than that. I hated the Mirena

I talked to a few women and they said the placement was not pleasant but after that they were happy with it - very weak periods if any. When taking Cerazette I had a bleeding maybe twice a year and it wasn't painful at all.

That thing cost me 300 Euro (Mirena and placement) - hopefully this resolves today. Gyno said yesterday the body needs a bit of time to adjust to the foreign body in the uterus. I hope my uterus will accept it. The pain is not like "OMG, I want it out!" but it still is a pain.

@ What do you use now? I thought about getting Implanon first but women seemed to be more satisfied with Mirena (after all 5 years of not bothering about this).

@@summerset

I'm not on birth control at all. I'm currently not sexually active. When I start having fun again, I plan on getting on the implant. Until then, I'm single so there is no rush.

The only reason I got birth control in the first place is because they wouldn't approve my surgery without it. I had planned on just keeping the Mirena in until my time was over, but the pain was so much for me that I had it removed. I have bad cramps alone, and this thing made they worse. The only difference was that there was no flow accompanied with the cramps. I'm happier without it.