Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LASTNIGHT DINNER VSG LIFE

@matchoutsideinside everyones dietician and surgeon is different... 3 hrs is perfectly ok and unlike most i have not had a weight stall...if you look up weight loss and body building you actually have to eat more to lose...please do not form your negative opinions...its not grazing and perfectly ok...

Eating every 3 hours and having a meal last 3 hours are two totally different things. Most of us eat every 2-3 hours. It just doesn't take 3 hours to finish a meal. The idea you should finish eating in 20 minutes is one of the few WLS standards.

Every disagreement isn't negative. This is the internet people are going to disagree.

Edited by OutsideMatchInside

Wls standard is not the same everywhere and by far standard!! Everyone is entitled to their opinion but when you says its wrong is not proper or correct... And its rude cause all we are trying to due is help someone...

Yes and I made the statement. Think about it?? How are you supposed to fit those 6-8 meals in? At least ask your Dr. This was my first post and was just trying to be helpful. No one seemed aware of it. So It wasn't aimed at you til someone else is taking the heat for my statement.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

If it's taking you 3 hours to eat one meal and you can't eat and drink at the same time, when are you supposed to get your Water in?

Wls standard is not the same everywhere and by far standard!! Everyone is entitled to their opinion but when you says its wrong is not proper or correct... And its rude cause all we are trying to due is help someone...

I'm actually trying to help you. I'm not being rude. You are just taking it the wrong way.

If it takes you 3 hours to finish a meal, you are eating 9-12 hours a day. How are you getting your fluids in?

This makes no logical sense to people reading it.

@@JamieLogical I installed a Water app that reminds me every 30min to drink in 8 hrs I get in 40oz..

Sorry. My question wasn't directed it a you. It was directed at the person who said it takes them 3 hours to eat a meal. I was curious how anyone could get fluids in if they are eating for 3 hours at a time and not allowed to eat and drink at the same time.

Yes i exceed my fluids...im fine and doing great..dont worry about me unless i ask...we are trying to help mzstockton...your all losing perspective...

As for how i get fluids in and food (not that its anyones business)...i dont like the feeling in my stomach when i eat. I asked my nutrionist i can stay on liquid diet. She said that was fine and it may take me longer to adjust back to eating then most...but as long as i eat ONE physical meal a day to challenge my body then its ok....so i CHOOSE to eat 1 meal a day...the rest comes from liquid Protein...so i get my protein/liquids at once...so i over exceed my Protein and fluids in a day with out batting an eye...as for my one meal...thats the one that takes me 3 hrs..and since by the time i eat that i have already met everything else..i can take all the time i want...hope that helps you to know my business...

Edited by shortstuff4ever78

@@MzStockton didn't ask for help that I can see. She just posted a visual statement about not being able to finish all her food as presented to her which is something we can all relate to, if we eat in our Dr directed time slots.

@

This is a public forum, anyone can comment on anything you say. You can't pick and choose what people respond to.

What you are doing is not recommend or optimal. I would hate for some new person to read your posts and think this is normal. Lots of people lurk on these forums, posting and responding to other posters helps more people than just the people posting in the thread.

3 hour meals are not normal or advised for WLS patients.

NO ONE should take these posts serious...NO ONE here is qualified to give medical advice...i am not qualified to do just simply telling everyone what " I DO" your surgeon and nutritionist are your proper guides...

@

If no one should take these posts serious, why is your back in a hump?

Shortstuff4ever I read you journey and found it very helpful. Ty. I tried to return the favor. Outsidematchinside I think she will ask her Dr she seems smart.. Ty. We can't shove it down her throat. Tc all

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App