Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LASTNIGHT DINNER VSG LIFE

Lmfao....my husband made me a tuna salad...served me 1/4 cup...took me 3 hrs to it it!!!

Glad im nit the only one

I did that but then find several meals goung to waste. Most times i eat off my husband's plate...

I have learned to accept the food waste. It was a challenge in the beginning. I would get "to go" boxes when I ate outjust so the server wouldn't think I didn't like the food. But when my fridge started stinking with all the leftovers I could never catch up on, I finally let it go.

I get to go boxes because people seem so offended if you don't and I just toss them in the trash before I walk in the house. Never going to eat leftovers, especially from a restaurant.

The wasting food is hard to get used to but I think it is an important thing to accept because it helps prevent you from overeating especially if you didn't fix your plate.

Im always hungry and since it takes me so long to eat a meal...by the time i let it digest...drink and have to wait again to eat im hungry... Dr says to aim for 6-8 tiny meals a day...me im taking about 3 hrs to eat 1 meal..

Waste is not an option in my house..too many mouths go unfed all over the world...

I give me left overs to my sons to eat lunch for work or late night snack...or give them to my gf and she has lunch!!

I laugh with my other friends who have had gastric surgery cause we cannall share 1 reg plate

Looks good I had a chicken sandwich on cloud bread for the first time today, I thought it was fantastic and the best part is no carbs!!! I'm glad I found this recipe online, I will make it again for sure! I agree with the food waste being a problem, growing up it was driven into my head that I need to eat all that is on my plate so not to waste the food. It is the hardest thing I suffer with since my surgery, but I know I had to change my feelings and thinking! I take smaller portions than I think and if I'm still hungry then I get more! Keep letting us know how your doing!

I definitely understand what each of you mean regarding the leftovers they can pile up and have before in my refrigerator but it has gotten much better

@@New Jersey Rambo that sounds good

I never take left overs home--just to throw them out.

Most restaurants in NYC donate their uneaten food of the day to the homeless.

Whenever I am in the city, I ask for a "small plate" and offer the rest (never brought to me at my table) to be donated.

Doing so, makes me feel better about not wasting food, and helps some one unknown feel full.

I like that.