Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am doing a band to sleeve revision all in 1 surgery. I am already on cpap and feel better with it but will be happy when its gone! I am only required to do 3 months of supervised weight loss. I guess because I have the band already. I dont have to loose any weight i just cant gain an ounce. There is no pre op diet either but i am going to do the same liver defatting diet i did before i got the band. I should be done with my last nut appointment the end of June. I am going on a cruise in early July. So I am hoping that end of July is d day. My birthday is mid August and I wouldn't mind a bit if I had to drink my birthday meal!!!! Here's hoping ????

Sent from my SM-T350 using the BariatricPal App

I am also band to sleeve revision! End of July beginning of August for me!

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

I don't have a date yet, however my last appointment will be in June. I'm getting conflicting information from the surgeons office and the insurance company. The surgeons office says that my insurance company requires 3 consecutive months with them for weight documentation, my insurance company says that is not their requirement. That is the last thing that I have to do. I'll be talking to the surgeon about this when I go in on April 20th. I don't want to waste time. I want my surgery NOW! :)

Sent from my SM-N920P using the BariatricPal App

I don't have a date yet, however my last appointment will be in June. I'm getting conflicting information from the surgeons office and the insurance company. The surgeons office says that my insurance company requires 3 consecutive months with them for weight documentation, my insurance company says that is not their requirement. That is the last thing that I have to do. I'll be talking to the surgeon about this when I go in on April 20th. I don't want to waste time. I want my surgery NOW! :)

my insurance company told me multiple times that they didn't have a requirement. My doctors office insisted they did. I finally requested to speak with a liaison and she emailed me the policy that said they did require 6 months. It was like pulling teeth trying to get info out of the insurance company.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

my insurance company told me multiple times that they didn't have a requirement. My doctors office insisted they did. I finally requested to speak with a liaison and she emailed me the policy that said they did require 6 months. It was like pulling teeth trying to get info out of the insurance company.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

It would make sense. UHC is always pissing me off.

@@mrz.mott what kind of UHC do you have? I asked my hubby and ours is the PPO 600 plan whatever that is lol through the state employees

Edited by betterme38

@@mrz.mott what kind of UHC do you have? I asked my hubby and ours is the PPO 600 plan whatever that is lol through the state employees

I have Choice Plus through my employer.

See hubby has it through his too just a different plan I guess. He works for DOC.

Yeah, I have the cheapest plan my job offers. I work for Farmers Insurance. I have a high deductible, with an HSA card.

I went to my 3rd out of 6 dietician appointments earlier today. They scheduled my surgery at this one for July 25. Yay!

I went to my 3rd out of 6 dietician appointments earlier today. They scheduled my surgery at this one for July 25. Yay!

Yay! I hope m surgeon gives me a date on April 20th! I'm so excited!

So I either ended up with a stomach bug or ate some bad shellfish... not sure which, but I lost 6 pounds in the past 2 days. Of course I've only been able to hold down Clear liquids. Let's hope I keep it off... nut. appt #5 is April 18th

Edited by MomOf4OhMy

I'm gonna ask the 12th for a date. I'm gonna have to let my work know ahead of time so I need a date and sooner is better than later the wait is killing me so to speak lol

@@MomOf4OhMy, my bday is the 18th! And yes let's hope it's gone, our daughter has been sick with sinus crap for about a week it's horrible

@@betterme38 My birthday is on the 12th!!! Going to see Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood tomorrow night (the 8th). Gonna have to stay away from the beer!