Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 days till plastics tiiiime!

Elode: you look marvelous, and I'm so happy for you! Thank you for sharing!!

I've decided once I'm healed I'm going to hit the workouts and give Kim K a run for her money!!! Lol!

post-237766-0-51715000-1460170107_thumb.jpeg

You already have her beat, lol!!

@TheRealMeIsHere! Well my new boobs are perkier!!

Day 4: I slept in the bed all night. Didn't wake up at all but was hurting a bit when I did wake up this morning. Mainly my head! I've had headaches since yesterday. I think it may be from having my legs propped up so much. The blood is pulling in my brain! I took the prop out and was able to sleep on my side comfortably. I feel great now. I don't need assistance with anything anymore unless I use the prop, I need someone to adjust it for me. I recommend if you do have a TT to purchase this prop. It has been a lifesaver. I got it on Amazon for 40 bucks with shipping. It's memory foam and quite big. I don't know what I would have done without it?

post-237766-0-33431600-1460209497_thumb.jpeg

you look AMAZING! and you give me hope. Now to take the next step and find a good Plastic Surgeon (MWL) in the New England/Boston or even Miami areas. Anyone have any ideas? With @@Elode 's outcome, Im ready to book a trip to Missouri! I am so happy for you,

(Continuation from the post below ).....I figured once all the skin was removed I wouldn't have hardly anything left. So I agreed to do the staged procedure. Now fast forward to today. It took me the longest time to take my compression bra off and look at them. I was too scared. I had envisioned seeing nothing but some nipples. I was completely shocked at what I saw. Not only do I have boobs, they are soooooo cute and perky! They are just perfect! It blows my mind. I am really debating on not getting the implants. I don't think I want them anymore. I don't have to wear a support bra now, I can wear cute little tops, in don't have to pick them up out of my armpit when I'm laying down. No more tucking them into a bra and having a saggy mess looking back at me! I feel like I'm 14 all over lol!! I never in my life thought I would ever be content with a lift but my PS is truly magical! I just look at them and they are so happy looking lol!! I had to find a way to show her work without being too graphic so I did the best I could. I'm only doing this because I know there are a lot of you struggling with this same body issue. I want you to see that you are not alone! Everyone remarked about how I don't look like I had any loose skin, ect... I was good at hiding it in clothes. I don't have to do that anymore. I feel freed.

post-237766-0-09372200-1460217604_thumb.jpeg

Ok half of that post is missing......all I was saying was doing my breast was the hardest decision I had to make, I've always had large breasts but after losing all the weight my 40 DDD turned into saggy c-ish things. My skin was too thin to do a lift and implants. I had originally flat out refused a lift and was going to try to fill the skin in with a massive implant. The only thing that would have done was gave me massive saggy boobs. I finally agreed with a heavy heart to let her do a lift and come back in 6 months for the implants. That was the only way to get a good result. I dreaded every moment of it. I felt like my breast were going to be completely cut off and I would look like a boy. This whole part was cut off my original post above. I don't know how that happened so now you have to read it backwards. Geez!

Elode, our boobs and stomach look so similar. My boobs are the hardest decision for me too. I don't feel comfortable with the idea of implants. I think I'm going to go to another PS who specializes in breast reconstruction and see what he thinks. I'm a 36DDD right now and I don't mind ending up a D or DD after a lift.

Again, my coworker quit so I'm delayed in WHEN I can have my surgery but I most definitely need it.

Sent from my KFFOWI using the BariatricPal App

@@KristenVSG2014 I LOVE my new breast! I love my stomach....heck I just love it all! I hope when the time comes you find the perfect surgeon that will give you the results you dream of!

Elode: How did you find a good surgeon? Did a friend refer you? Did you speak with more than one surgeon before picking one? Did you look at pics of their other patients? I want to start the process but have no idea where to begin. I see my bariatric surgeon in May and will ask her for a name or two.

@@BestDayEver I actually did it the worst way possible. I looked up plastic surgeons in my area (there are only about 6) She was one of the only women. I wanted a woman. Who knows more about boobs and what a woman wants than a woman? She has her own practice and has been in practice for 29 years. I researched her more after. I actually only saw 3 pictures of hers. There are hardly any reviews for any of the plastic surgeon that we have. I didn't know anyone who had been to her. Only two friends that had ever had anything done and they weren't thrilled with what they had so that was useless. I got a good feeling from her the first appointment. I ended up having 3 more spur of the moment appointments with her out of fear and questioning everything. She found time to fit me in and even took my random phone calls. I researched exactly what I wanted and I came prepared on surgery day with pictures of the body shape I wanted. It seems to me that if you don't give a clear picture of what you expect and want they will sometimes do whatever they want. I've read too many stories. PS aren't mind readers and there are tons of different body modifications they can do but if they don't have a clear understanding of what you want then you will get what you get. There are limits to what can and cannot be done according to your specific body and they will tell you that. When she did her markings I told her exactly where I wanted my TT scar. I didn't want a high scar. I wanted it as low as humanly possible. I have seen some high scars that I would NOT find acceptable and I showed her pictures of that too. She drew her line and then I took the marker and drew mine. She said she would work hard for mine but if she couldn't we would have to use hers (which was still low) We ended up with mine. Only time I was thankful for stretched out skin! I was very specific. This is the only body I have. I didn't want it screwed up or not the results I wanted do to a misunderstanding. This is an elective procedure, which means I paid a good price for it and I wanted my monies worth. I was not afraid of offending her with my "demands" or expectations. If she couldn't meet them then I would go elsewhere until I found someone who would. IMO you have to be assertive and take control over what you can. I listened to her opinions, some I agreed with and some I refused. We worked until we found a happy medium for both of us. I think in doing that I got some fabulous results that we are BOTH proud of. Do your research! Mine took up the entire month. I wanted a more rounded curvy body. Not a flat body. It's the body type I find beautiful. I made that clear as well. I didn't need ever once of fat removed from my stomach. I wanted the hip curves and contoured stomach. Soft contours. I got that. I didn't have any Lipo. They are all my original curves. My body minus all the loose skin and fat rolls. Now when it came to the breast that was all hers. I let her do what she had to do because I was sick about it and didn't have much of an opinion. She has won awards for her breast construction and TT. I felt good with her.