Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else having trouble drinking coffee?

So, come on @@Athenyx

What's happening?

Did you survive the night?

Are you covered in welts and stuff?

And most importantly, have you managed to control your hair??

And just you know...

It's 0704 Sunday morning and I'm sitting here with my triple espresso....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Ha! I survived...no bites or welts to speak of, just beautiful purple bags under my eyes from those awful dreams about coffee flavoured bugs, or was it bug flavoured coffee?

The hair is in tact and surprisingly frizz free:

post-284718-1459635162463_thumb.jpg

I drove onto Desert Palm Springs this morning and my hotel room has its own pool...its own fricking pool. See that behind my non bug infested hair!!

It's 29 degrees outside (where the hell is my sunscreen?!) and I'm about to go lounge about by the main pool. I've totally gone from one extreme to the other.

I had an iced coffee on the drive over so your expresso taunting won't work today my friend...I'm totally going to go and get another iced coffee, just because...

Enjoying your Sunday morning bug coffee?? The ice totally kills off bugs in mine. Kills them right off.

@@KindaFamiliar Take that!! (Not the band but the sassy kind of comment) post-284718-14596383224402_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches