Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Measurement changes 4 weeks post op:

Weight: 253

Bust: 48 46.5

Natural waist: 44 40.5

Belly button/waist: 50.5 47

Arm: 17.5 17.0

Mid thigh: 29 27

Hips/widest: 53.5 50.0

Feeling good with 70 lbs lost today. Wanted to show a picture and brag a little :) 38 more til goal, 24 until ONEderland!

gallery_269368_24134_103465.jpg

Yay you look so good!! Congratulations! And btw I love your name!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Thanks for sharing. Most, if not all of us can completely relate. I hate Lane Bryant! That's not my style at all, yet most of my clothes come from there. I look forward to waltzing right into wherever I want and being picky! Buying clothes for style, not just because they fit.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Monthly update!

I've gone from 293 to now 210. I can feel ONEderland right on the horizon! Long term goal of 185, 25 lbs til goal.

I had to do some better food logging management after almost a month long stall, and then I started dropping again like crazy. 5 months out and on 800 calories/day as my plan allows.

I have three weeks to make my first goal of 199 lbs (it's when I meet the boyfriend's parents..eek!). Again.. so close!

And I feel GREAT!

I love being able to shop anywhere now. I just slipped into size 16 jeans comfortably and I can shop in the XL/L section at stores. It's so liberating and overwhelming all at once. I can shop for style now instead of necessity!

Edited by Ruth1ess

@@dede0314 I notice now that we had the same surgeon! Same starting weight, same surgeon, and you dropped way over the expected loss for the gastric sleeve. Do you have any wisdom to share with me?

@@Ruth1ess Wow, didn't even notice that. Honestly I'm not really sure lol. I think my major thing is just being consistent and making it a lifestyle change. I workout at least 4 days a week. I also had to learn not to beat myself up. If I eat something bad I don't say oh well I messed up so I'll just eat bad all day. As before surgery if I ate something "bad" I would feel sorry for myself and feel like I messed up already anyway so I'll eat bad for the rest of the day or the infamous I'll start back Monday.

You're doing an awesome job. Good luck on your journey. Reach out to me anytime if you have any questions or simply need some motivation. Oh that helped too. I have people around me that supports me and keeps me motivated.

Edited by dede0314

I'm so impressed with your progress! Can I be you when I grow up? hehe.

I've also had to learn not to write the entire day off as a loss once I screw up, and I don't deprive myself, either. If it's a special occasion or there's something I *really* want, I'll indulge in a small way and keep going with my day. I don't make it a habit, and I don't let food be the thing I revolve around anymore. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

I really need to learn to workout, besides walking... I want to build my strength and endurance. I think that's going to be the next step for me.

Measurement changes 10 months post op:

Weight: 177

Bust: 48 37.5

Natural waist: 44 32

Belly button/waist: 50.5 38.5

Arm: 17.5 14

Mid thigh: 29 21

Hips/widest: 53.5 38

face2face.jpg