Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Survivor fans???

I just had the coolest evening ever last night. I absolutely loved Rupert on Survivor the last two seasons but never thought I would actually get to hang out with him ever. Ends up they were in Oregon for a fundraiser and rented out the entire bed and Breakfast I work at for the night last night. The organizers had asked Roberta to make them a dinner and I was asked to help serve and entertain. Not only was Rupert there but Rudy as well. Ethan and Jenna had also been on this Oregon trip but had to leave a day early. Anyway it was SOOOO much fun. Rupert was exactly how I always imagined he would be. They both posed for pics with us and gave us autographs. The meal ended up being less formal than Roberta (my boss) had planned, more buffet style so I was able to sit right down with each of them and chat just like normal people. TOOOO much fun!!! I love the Survivor shows and just thought I would share my cool experience with you all. They got to go crabbing yesterday and caught 25 huge crabs, had them cooked and ready to eat when they got to the B&B. MMMMM. I've never gotten to eat so much yummy crab before. LOL. Teresa

How fun and exciting!

About 10 years ago Jimmi Page played a song for a few freinds and me. It is something I'll never forget!

Let see the pic!

OOOOHHHH Teresa I am sooooooooo incredibly jealous. I loved RUPERT and so happy that he got the second MILLION on the show. He was my favorite ever Survivor. Yeah lets see some pics. Did you get some contact info for him??? LOL!! Stalking Penni here. LOL!!!

Very cool Teresa I never have watched the show but you look great. Must have been very exciting for you.

Theresa, I called my husband in here and asked him if he knew who that was in those pics. He immediately said that's Rupert and Rudy! That is so cool! And you look FANTASTIC!! So pretty!

No, no tip... It is actually amazing how rarely I do get tipped there. Sometimes I'll get a really great tip then won't get another one for months. I ussually do better when I am the person watching the inn while the owners are out of town. I think people really notice how much work it takes when I am all by myself keeping up with everything and still going to work on other houses too. I did get bunches and bunches of crabs which I am shelling at the moment and I am thrilled to have met him on such a personal level and gotten pics and autographs too. It was entirely too fun and cool. Teresa

THat is soooo coool!!! I love survivor...I know I know...after all these years I can't help it, not to mention Jeff Probst the host is pretty cute too! I am so jealous!!!!