Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 8th Sleevers......

Good morning everyone!!!! I pray that we all have an uneventful complicated free surgery. God please bless the hands of our surgeons and continue to watch over us. We thank you! Amen

Amen!

Everything went well but damn these gas pains

How's everyone holding up

Oh the gas!! It has been really bad for me too. They won't allow the gas x strips either. And I won't get to have any Water or liquid in general until after 10 am tomorrow. But not to complain too much, this is what I wanted and the staff here is AMAZING.

Yes the gas pains are no joke. They wouldn't allow the gas strips. I've had some ice chips and completed two laps of walking in the hallway and been sitting in the recliner.

Everything went well but damn these gas pains

How's everyone holding up

Oh the gas!! It has been really bad for me too. They won't allow the gas x strips either. And I won't get to have any Water or liquid in general until after 10 am tomorrow. But not to complain too much, this is what I wanted and the staff here is AMAZING.
Yes the gas pains are no joke. They wouldn't allow the gas strips. I've had some ice chips and completed two laps of walking in the hallway and been sitting in the recliner.
I agree! I would have been basically pain free if it wasnt for this gas!! Hopefully it will end for us soon!

Surgery itself went great with very little pain. I was extremely nauseous and threw up at least six times dice I got into my room. My nursing staff is phenomenal-I love them! Hope you're all doing well!!

Surgery itself went great with very little pain. I was extremely nauseous and threw up at least six times dice I got into my room. My nursing staff is phenomenal-I love them! Hope you're all doing well!!

Happy to hear you are doing well!!

I'm still in the hospital. My Dr says I'm not drinking enough but I'm not hungry & its hard to tell when I've had enough. The woman before me had 4 surgeries and she only stayed 1 night. I'm kinda a baby tho too! ????

I'm still in the hospital. My Dr says I'm not drinking enough but I'm not hungry & its hard to tell when I've had enough. The woman before me had 4 surgeries and she only stayed 1 night. I'm kinda a baby tho too! ????

Don't feel bad...I am still here too. They said I was too dehydrated to leave. I am not sure how since I have had 4 bags of fluids since yesterday and am getting in 2 oz of Water and an oz of broth every hour.

I can be cleared as soon as I can move bowels(sorry, TMI)...I haven't eaten nearly enough to have to go...

I am on my way home. Full liquids for a week then I go back next Wednesday to get the drain removed. I hope you ladies get to go home soon.

Yikes! Drain? Is that normal?