Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Members in the Los Angeles Area?

Are you in the Los Angeles area and looking for plans this weekend? To provide you with the RIGHT information about weight and health, the Obesity Action Coalition (OAC) will be in Los Angeles on Saturday, November 7 to host YWMLocal – Los Angeles 2015, a FREE half-day educational event taking place from 8 am to noon at the Los Angeles Convention Center. BariatricPal and yours truly will be attending and I'd LOVE to meet any of our members in-preson!

This FREE half-day event is intended for anyone who has ever wanted to learn more about their weight and health. So no matter where you are in your personal journey - if you are just beginning to explore your options for weight management, if you have sought treatment and are now on the maintenance stage, if you work with individuals with obesity, or if you just need some motivation to stay on track - THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU!

Our experts will address a variety of topics, such as:

• “The Whole Scoop – A Realistic Look at Balancing Nutrition Advice in Today’s World;”
  • “Exercise Essentials – Learning What’s Safe and Effective;”
  • “Taking back Your Life by Talking back to Obesity: How Changing the Conversation Really Can Change Your Motivation;”
  • and more!

“YWMLocal – Los Angeles is an excellent opportunity for the OAC to give back to the city of Los Angeles during ObesityWeek,” said Joe Nadglowski, OAC President and CEO. “The presentations are given by leaders in the healthcare field who are passionate about helping individuals who experience difficulty managing excess weight and obesity, and who truly understand what information the attendees are looking for.”

We encourage you to let your family and friends know about this free event and invite them to join-in the education. The great thing about YWMLocal - Los Angeles is that the topics can apply to any individual who has ever struggled with their weight and health!

Are you in or near the greater Los Angeles area? Join the OAC on Saturday, November 7, from 8:00 a.m. to noon at the Los Angeles Convention Center and hear from a variety of experts in the fields of weight, health and nutrition at YWMLocal – Los Angeles 2015. CLICK HERE to register online for this FREE one-day event.

BariatricPal will be attending this event. Looking forward to meet any members that are in the LA area!!