Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok so I officially start puréed foods today, Was so delighted to have scrambled eggs with 10 Mls of skim milk and 2 very small eggs, thing is I ate the whole thing I'm it does feel in comfortable but now painful I know I did overeat will this stretch my stomach and will I gain wait anyone done this before?

I had scrambled eggs at two weeks myself. Every bite seemed to cause me some problems, so I shelved eggs for about a month, and then they went down fine. Two whole eggs does seem like a bit much for two weeks out portion-wise, but virtually all pureed plans give the green light to eggs.

You need to overeat on a regular basis for several months to stretch. You will not gain weight because you can't possibly be getting enough calories to maintain a 50 BMI right now. The early going is a virtual guarantee of weight loss unless you are drinking thousands of calories worth of sugary drinks. Once you've lost a bunch and entered maintenance, you will be able to tolerate more even though your maintenance requires less, and I think at that point you'll want to be careful, but just consider this experimentation that you needed to do to test your limits. Anything that doesn't sit well, just give a two week moratorium to and try again.

Thank you so much, and yes even though they were delicious I think I'll give them a break its funny how I try avoiding being full now, this has brought me so much relief!

As was said above I think it would have to be a regular thing to stretch the stomach. Next time only make yourself one egg and add a little cheese to it to add a touch of volume and more Protein. You will be surprised how filling that may be to you. I'm just over a month out and can barley finish one egg with a tablespoon of shredded cheddar on it.

No it won't stretch you stomach. Next time start with just 1 egg. I was full on 1 egg made with a tiny bit of cheese and greek yogurt to keep them moist for a really long time.

Oh gosh now I feel like I super overate! In my defence they were super tiny lol! That sounds delicious and also I've been having a teaspoon of honey with my iced tie is this considered a bad habit? Or is artificial sweetener better?

I am not a fake sugar person. I use raw honey as sweetener quite often. If that is your only sugar source it's not going to hurt. However once you are able to add in fruit, you may want to monitor that.

Omg spoke to soon k feels like there's a gold ball in my throat what do I do does this pass omg!

Just try to relax and breath slowly it will pass it may take a few minutes but it will pass.

I just vomited I am never eating eggs again!

It's an uncomfortable feeling. It will pass try walking a bit. The first time that happened to me it took an hour to go away. I ended up alternating between walking and sipping hot Water.< /p>

I just vomited I am never eating eggs again!

Maybe Greek yogurt is what you want for a while.

There are dozens of different flavors and many are 80-90 calories for a nice sized bowl that still has 12+ grams of Protein.

There are enough different brands and flavors of Greek yogurt that it's not likely you'll get burned out on it like most of us do with Protein shakes.

I never vomited, just got a really bad tummy ache for a bit. Now you know. Less is more.

I'm sorry you got sick JudeaJordon. I am totally not meaning to sound rude or mean but reading thru this post and following your time line of comments made me laugh a little bit...well a lot. Not because you were sick, but because I felt like I was living it with you!! I am pre op and learning from all of you. Your confidence in eating two tiny eggs, to feeling good, to justifying again they were tiny, to feeling something in your throat, to BAM, throwing up and declaring no eggs ever again. It's so not funny and funny at the same time. I'm sorry!! 1 egg if ever again?

Haha at Hope I know it's is funny I don't know what made me think I could eat 2 eggs and now I finally felt better and then drank some Water and again the golf ball in my throat feeling! I don't think I wanna eat again!