Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Labs are back ... PatchMD seems to be working

I promised to post and let the other PatchMD Vitamin Patch users know how my labs came out. They are right on themoney other than my Vitamin D being a little low. I see the Endocronologist on Friday and I'm sure she will advise me on what additional supplements I need to add to my daily routine. I am so glad they are getting the job done !!!

I purchased the Multivitamin patch last week and put on my first one this morning. So I am going to put them to the test.

Thanks for your update.

@@shellyd67 - Congrats on the weight loss success. Tracking another thread on memory loss, any dilatarious things happening to you? hair loss or memory issues?

@@OKCPirate

No Hair loss as of yet according to my stylist and as for memory loss, none yet ...

@@shellyd67

@@OKCPirate
No hair loss as of yet according to my stylist and as for memory loss, none yet ...

I'll stay away from cheap jokes like, "No memory loss that I remember..."

Good to know! I've been using the patch on most days for a month now. I go for my labs in mid November. It's so much easier to put on the sticker than chew up those awful Vitamins.

I've had a lot of hair loss, but no memory loss. Well, I don't attribute my poor memory to the surgery. I attribute it to 3 kids, full time job, and being over 30. :)

Good to know! I've been using the patch on most days for a month now. I go for my labs in mid November. It's so much easier to put on the sticker than chew up those awful Vitamins.

I've had a lot of hair loss, but no memory loss. Well, I don't attribute my poor memory to the surgery. I attribute it to 3 kids, full time job, and being over 30. :)

How far post op are you ? I'm 8 weeks and no Hair loss yet. I just had my hair done last week and my stylist said it isn't growing as quickly, but no loss as of yet ????????

Almost five months ago. I started losing hair between 3&4 months.

Almost five months ago. I started losing hair between 3&4 months.

I know it's coming and I'm dreading it ... My hair is thin as it is ... ????

I havent heard of the Patches. Where do you get them and how much do they cost? Does insurance cover them? Do you need a prescription? Is it just for the Multivitamin?

I havent heard of the Patches. Where do you get them and how much do they cost? Does insurance cover them? Do you need a prescription? Is it just for the multivitamin?

PATCHMD.com will explain it all. I also recommend doing your own research. For me, they are super convenient and one less thing I have to worry about.

I've ordered some to test, because I'm having the "all my chewable multis make me gag" experience this month.