Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 27th sleevers!?!?

How much weight have you lost and what are you eating? Feeling a bit discouraged :( Not knowing what to eat and worried about my stall although it's only been 1 week I just want to make sure it NORMAL :/

I was sleeved on 7/27. I'm down about 34 pounds since surgery. I had a stall that lasted a very frustrating two weeks.

I'm cleared for all foods. I basically eat a lot of meat, cheese, and eggs. I get 60-80g of Protein a day with just food, no shakes.

Here are some things I eat:

Shrimp (chock full of protein!)

1/2-3/4 of a 4oz cheeseburger (no bun)

chicken breast stuffed with broccoli and cheese or spinach and cheese

Chili with cheese

Baked salmon

Chopped salad (chop everything up tiny so the flavors are in every bite, I use chicken, bacon, cheese, hard boiled egg, and a tiny bit of lettuce)

Perdue Short Cuts Carved Grilled Chicken Breast (this is my new staple, so many options! I heat it in a pan with taco seasoning and mix in cheese, or heat and mix with ricotta and sauce and mozzarella, chop up for salad, chop up and mix with mayo for chicken salad, use to make chicken bacon ranch lettuce wraps... So many options!)

Deviled eggs or fried egg with string cheese

Quest Bars (I don't like them straight out of the package but heated in the microwave for 12 seconds they're delicious!)

Chipotle Burrito Bowls (no rice)

Trader Joe's frozen Chinese meals - Shiitake Mushroom Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, and BBQ Chicken Teriyaki

Edited by MrsRoboto

W Ms. Robots your doing great! I'm going to try some of that soon.

I was sleeved on July 28th and I've lost about 38lbs. since surgery (about 76 total from highes weight) I had a rough start after surgery. I was nauseous and threw up constantly for one straight month. Couldn't return to work or anything. It has gotten much better. Don't feel nauseous much anymore until I eat. Some things just feel like a knot at the top of my stomach then it comes right up. So I went back to mostly soft things for now and will slowing try to add more things later.

I would love to hear how more July sleevers are doing.

Ugh. This is discouraging. I've only lost 26 pounds since 7/27! You all are doing great! I know everyone loses differently, but this is frustrating!

I was sleeved on July 16 th . Only lost 32 lbs so guess I'm a slow loser too... But think of all the weight we have not put on . Wow! Without the surgery I can only wonder. So I'm happy with my slow weight lose. We will all get there sooner or later. I am just glad it's coming off and not putting on the lb..

@@libby43, I like your perspective. I also figure the slower the better for the skin to keep up?!

Sleeved on July 23, lost 37 lbs since surgery, plus 16 on the pre op diet, so 53 total.

I'm cleared to eat everything. Having lots of yogurt, chicken, tuna, Protein bars, some veggies (canned mostly), string cheese, non fat lattes, just started drinking coffee with cream, Peanut Butter, Isopure Protein drinks too, getting about 70 grams Protein a day.

No bread, Pasta or rice.

Sporadic exercise, walking mostly.

I was sleeved july 11. I've lost 35 lbs. I have been in a stall for a few weeks but am trying to stay positive. I'm working out 5-6 times a week. It's amazing how much easier it is without those extra 35 lbs!!

My daily Breakfast is a Protein shake. I just can't get my Protein in otherwise. I eat a lot of chicken breast but am trying all sorts of new recipes to make sure I don't get bored. Snacks are usually greek yogurt. tuna is a go to for me as well. 0

My Multivitamin makes me feel nauseous for about 15 minutes afterward. Not fun but it's a small price to pay.

Edited by Remix

All of you guys are doing great I thought maybe it was me . I am trying to get as much Protein as I can I don't drink shakes every day but I am still trying to figure what I can tolerate and what I can't.

My starting weight was 358lbs

Surgery was on 7/27 and I am now 305 so 53 total

I was sleeved on July 27th. I've lost 30lbs and have been in a dreaded stall for 2 weeks. I had a diverticulitis flair last week that stopped me from working out but I'm back at it this week. I hope the scale moves soon! It looks like we're all in the same range of loss which is comforting I think.

I was sleeved july 11. I've lost 35 lbs. I have been in a stall for a few weeks but am trying to stay positive. I'm working out 5-6 times a week. It's amazing how much easier it is without those extra 35 lbs!!

My daily Breakfast is a Protein shake. I just can't get my Protein in otherwise. I eat a lot of chicken breast but am trying all sorts of new recipes to make sure I don't get bored. Snacks are usually greek yogurt. tuna is a go to for me as well. 0

My Multivitamin makes me feel nauseous for about 15 minutes afterward. Not fun but it's a small price to pay.

My Multivitamin makes me feel the same way. My Nut says it is the Iron and to try taking it right after I eat. It made a huge difference!!

I was sleeved on 7/29 and have lost only 24 lbs since surgery, really thought it would be more the first 2-3 months. I am eating 800-1000 calories a day and cant function on less. I could exercise more, but the 200 calories i lose is not a big deal for weight loss, instead i should exercise for mental health and build muscles

My multivitamin makes me feel nauseous for about 15 minutes afterward. Not fun but it's a small price to pay.

My multivitamin makes me feel the same way. My Nut says it is the Iron and to try taking it right after I eat. It made a huge difference!!

Thanks. I'll try that!! Totally appreciate it