Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

24hours before showtime

Good luck and do not be discouraged by the first couple of days. It only gets better.

Sending you well wishes and prayers from Kansas City!

Having mine done on Friday. Best of luck with your journey.

Good luck to all of you!!!!???????????? I know how you all feel, I'm 2 weeks out and still wonder if I made the right decision until I put on my jeans and they feel loose in the waist???????? it's like falling in love.... But with myself. Best wishes, have faith, and keep us posted plz????????

Hi Everyone, Surgery went very well. Had a lot less pain than with the lap band, Slowly getting up to speed in walking. Getting easier each day. Thanks for all your support and suggestion alone thw to my journey.

God Bless You All

Break a leg -

Pain is a little intense afterwards, subsides & the staff should help you all the way.

My surgery was on Sept 10th and other than a painful sneeze yesterday to remind me I'm still recovering I feel pretty good, +20 lbs down.

Right after the surgery you'll probably still wonder if you made the right decision but you wouldn't have passed the battery of tests if it wasn't something you weren't a candidate for - so from a medical perspective you are in good company.

I know for me it was necessary and so given the options was the best decision I could make - and I'm totally comfortable with that!

Im a week out today, i had the regreat when the pain and discomfort wouldnt let up

I am pne of the lucky ones. They kept me on pain meds the day of surgery. After they wore off I did fine. Little stiff walking at first but more disconfort than any real pain. Good luck..

I am kinda in the regret stage, 3 weeks and u cant stomach the smell or to looknat food..barely getting fluids and Protein in i am miserable