Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Michigan girl looking for a surgery and support buddy!

I am a 25 year old lady who lives mainly in Roseville and I am hoping to find someone in the area who would want to be pre-op and post-op buddies! Hopefully someone in the area who could do workouts and help keep each other on track! Is there anyone close by whose interested?

I'm not in your area, but I am close to your age. I'm 23, and had my RNY on August 17th. Today is exactly three weeks since my surgery... wow, time flies. o.O Anyway, I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have, if I have answers to them. Good luck and I hope you find someone close by to work out/be buddies with. :)

Edited by Cervidae

I Miss Michigan cant wait to go next year to see my family in Muskegon

Hi Shelly! Your not too far from me at all! I live between Marine City and St. Clair... I am working out at the Planet Fitness in Chesterfield, Michigan and my surgery date was October 19. I would be more than happy to talk/be your support buddy and even workout together too!

I'm looking into the sleeve waiting on approval I'm in Clinton township area

Hi Shelly! Your not too far from me at all! I live between Marine City and St. Clair... I am working out at the Planet Fitness in Chesterfield, Michigan and my surgery date was October 19. I would be more than happy to talk/be your support buddy and even workout together too!

Shelly7, If you are intersted in getting together and such please let me know. You can add me on Facebook by looking up Trish Kure or tkure08@hotmail.com. If your unable to find me send me a message at trisha.kure@gmail.com .

Thanks!

I am a 25 year old lady who lives mainly in Roseville and I am hoping to find someone in the area who would want to be pre-op and post-op buddies! Hopefully someone in the area who could do workouts and help keep each other on track! Is there anyone close by whose interested?

I live in Roseville MI on the boarder of Eastpointe (literally)

I know people who've had the surgery but I don't have a support system from them so I'm all alone in this journey ????

I'm in Shelby Township. I'm in the pre-op stage if you're still interested.I'm a little farther apart in age at 35.

Edited by Donegirl4life

I'm in Shelby Township. I'm in the pre-op stage if you're still interested.I'm a little farther apart in age at 35.

I'm in the preop stage as well and I'm 36...

Looks like we may have a local support group!

Count me in! I'm the old one in the group at 42. ;) I live in Warren. Pre op too, just started up my 6 month wait period with my first month of appointments. Going through Beaumont for my surgery.