Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I tried insure nutrition

Did you check with your insurance company to see if they had a cap on this? I know someone who just got a bill from Insure for $2000.00 because their insurance only covered "up to" a certain amount.

I was told by insure nutrition it was covered 100%. But hearing stuff on Facebook it's a scam and they bill insurance 10 grand for the scar cream they they never disclose to you

@@cdaddy I didn't want to seem like I was being negative on your post...but yes I have heard nothing but bad things about them :(

Personally I have a friend who did this and the next thing she new they had billed 110K to her insurance. She had a cap of 100K with her insurance for the plan year so insure sent her a bill for 10K! They "negotiated" down to 2K with her. She is trying to seek legal help but in the meantime they keep calling and harassing her. They even called a Vice President at her company and asked him to have her call him about a debt. She was horrified!

I hope you have better luck!

Thanks I was supper excited but now stressed. But think I'll be in the clear I have great benefits being a cop in new jersey. Will call in cancel in the morning

There are thousands of members that have successfully received products from Insure Nutrition over the last few years, without paying one cent. I've heard many untrue rumors from friends of friends, on here and on Facebook. I was under the impression that members aren't responsible for anything Insure doesn't recover from insurance. Please have your friend reach out to me. I'd like to figure out what's really going on.

Don't be stressed :) And if Alex backs it you will be fine! I was just going off of what my friend told me.

Alex, I will have her contact you through this site!

Yes!!! They are amazing!! I use them too.

You have to keep on them though. The process took a while. But, I look forward to my 4 cases every month. Plus opti-source Vitamins and scar cream. Zero out of pocket and totally worth it

I was told I would NEVER be expected to pay a dime. When my insurance starts over in January, and I have a deductible and OOP to meet, they will halt shipments until I don't pay anything.. And if something is shipped out, and the insurance doesn't pay (deductible and oop) I can keep the products at no cost to me. :)