Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Aussie sleevers?

@Brookebelynda.. good luck with that. I've been with HCF for 15 years with second top cover and they still made me wait a year.

Yep didn't work. :( I don't really want to withdraw 20kfrom my super so I guess 12month wait begins now haha.

Brookebelynda

@Brookebelynda.. good luck with that. I've been with HCF for 15 years with second top cover and they still made me wait a year.

Yep didn't work. :( I don't really want to withdraw 20kfrom my super so I guess 12month wait begins now haha.

Brookebelynda

I wonder if you could just pay 12 months worth of premiums straight away and then not need the waiting period!

Sent from my SM-G930F using the BariatricPal App

Brookebelynda

I wonder if you could just pay 12 months worth of premiums straight away and then not need the waiting period!

Sent from my SM-G930F using the BariatricPal App

Unfortunately no. I even asked a friend of mine who works at Bupa what they could do for me. Nothing amazing. Pretty saddening. The government sets the waiting period so that insurance is sustainable. And I can appreciate that, but when people have been covered for 10+ years then want to get elective surgery it's not fair that you have to wait another 12 months paying an arm and a leg when I've already proven that I'm loyal to insurance.

Brookebelynda

@aussiecosy The best of luck Brooke!!!! Are you nervous? I hope it all goes smoothly for you and that you have a speedy recovery.

Hi friends! I'm in the hospital already, waiting ready for my anaesthetics))) let the party begin!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Hope all goes well and arent in too much pain afterwards!

Sent from my SM-N920I using the BariatricPal App

I'm on drugs, all good

Hi friends! I'm in the hospital already, waiting ready for my anaesthetics))) let the party begin!!!

I'm on drugs, all good

I'm on drugs, all good

I'm on drugs, all good

Great! Enjoy those drugs. Congrats.