Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2015 or January 2016 sleevers ?

I had a Jr frosty from Wendy's for Breakfast. Not starting off right, lol. I have moments when I want to eat something while I can, cause I know I won't be able to later but, I try to counteract those bad calories with healthier choices the rest of the day & extra Protein. My fitness pal helps me get thru the day. Would be lost without it.

I am also using my fitness pal, I have used it for a few years it works last time I logged regularly and was exercising I got down to 200 lbs. my mom died in April and I'm back up to 240. But that's a big reason for the surgery I want to live... For my kids and for me. Watching her die from cancer killed me I want to live long and healthy for them.

I had a Jr frosty from Wendy's for breakfast. Not starting off right, lol. I have moments when I want to eat something while I can, cause I know I won't be able to later but, I try to counteract those bad calories with healthier choices the rest of the day & extra Protein. My fitness pal helps me get thru the day. Would be lost without it.

... Jealous over the jr frosty... Lol

No surgery date yet. Was hoping for December but it may not happen until January.

No surgery date yet. Was hoping for December but it may not happen until January.

Hang in there the waiting does suck and it's much like a roller coaster. My next appointment is Nov 13, tick tock.

I am very sorry about your mom. I lost my husband to cancer 13 months ago. Very difficult watching someone you love die! I gained 20 lbs after his death. I have a a 7 month old granddaughter I want to get healthy & be around a long time for her.

I have completed all my tests & just waiting to see cardiologists on 11/6 to get cardiac clearance then request insurance approval. I have almost reached the 15 lbs my surgeon wanted me to lose before surgery. Hope your appt. goes well.

I am very sorry about your mom. I lost my husband to cancer 13 months ago. Very difficult watching someone you love die! I gained 20 lbs after his death. I have a a 7 month old granddaughter I want to get healthy & be around a long time for her.

I have completed all my tests & just waiting to see cardiologists on 11/6 to get cardiac clearance then request insurance approval. I have almost reached the 15 lbs my surgeon wanted me to lose before surgery. Hope your appt. goes well.

I'm sorry for your loss as well. I did my cardiac clearance already. I am so ready! I am on a three day streak of eating right. That's actually the longest I have gone in a while. I'm hoping to lose about 15 lbs before surgery, but I can't lose more than 20 I have to keep my BMI over 40.

Keep up the good work on your diet! Spoke to the psychologist today. Passed my psych eval. Yay! One step closer!

Edited by acherishedbear

I'm from MKE I go to my 5th appt. Tomorrow. I'm trying to get as much info as possible before my surgery. At first I thought maybe in Dec. But maybe January.

Keep up the good work on your diet! Spoke to the psychologist today. Passed my psych eval. Yay! One step closer!

i passed my psych a few weeks ago... Day 4 of logging all my food and behaving!!! Today I'm actually starving but held strong. Glad you passed your psych too!

I'm from MKE I go to my 5th appt. Tomorrow. I'm trying to get as much info as possible before my surgery. At first I thought maybe in Dec. But maybe January.

whats MKE? Sorry I'm not good with abbreviations?

I just received my surgery date - my VSG will be December 8th, 2015. I was approved by insurance last week. I hope these 8 weeks go by quickly! Nice to meet you all :)

I'm December 8th, 2015 also! I'm from WI having surgery at Froedtert in Milwaukee. Good luck with everything!!! ????

Edited by tera1982

@tera1982.....I'm from Milwaukee too, I work at children's hospital and will be having my surgery at freodtert on Dec 17, this is exciting :).......who is doing your surgery ....Dr Kindel will being doing mine ....Congrats and good luck

My surgeon is Dr. Wallace. I'm so nervous, excited, terrified, and ecstatic all at once! I'm definitely ready for this next step on the road to becoming healthy????

Brew city in the house! Had my 5th appt. Today yeah. Sad to say I gained 8lbs. But I knew going to this appt there was going to be an increase in my weight, due to my lack of excercise in the months of Sept. And most of Oct. But my back and knee are feeling better and I'm slowly taking walks around the neighborhood. I have scheduled my surgery for January 12, Columbia St.Mary's. Thank you all for responding to this message. My Doctor is Craig Siverhus. MKE is Milwaukee. Last week was my psych the report was recieved by my doctor. Saw the dietician today, she is a wonderful resource for me. It feel nice to know, knowledge is power. Good luck to all. Please let's encourage each other. Peace and love????????????✌

So I had my final pre-op doctors appointment yesterday, was down 11 pounds from last month. Surgery date schedules for December 1 (insurance approval pending). Surgery will be at UPMC in Pittsburgh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk