Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ARE THERE ANY OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2015 SLEEVERS OUT THERE?

Hi there! I got a date of November 19th! Working on pre op scope and sleep study and the rest of my nutritional meetings. I only have 2 of those left. I live in Pittsburgh PA!

We are date twins!! I'd love to keep in touch. I'm keeping it relatively secret so I don't have a ton of support. I'm in CT.

my date is November 16th. It feels so far away! Very exciting though! :)

. my date is November 16th. It feels so far away! Very exciting though! :)

Isn't the waiting excruciating?? I've been filling the time slowly bettering my habits- cut out soda, trying to cut sugar (the struggle!), eating slower... Etc. it's a waiting game!

Finally I am finding people who are going through what I am going through! I've cut out soda too which I thought would be really hard. I still drink a lot of diet drinks though, like diet iced tea that is artificially sweetened. I'm trying to lose weight before surgery, but I keep bouncing back and forth in the same 10 pounds. All it takes is one bad day at work or whatever and I'm eating crap I shouldn't be. I'm Also trying to add in more fruits and veggies. Most of them just go to waste in my fridge. Man, I hope I get better at all of this and QUICK, lol!

Hi there! I got a date of November 19th! Working on pre op scope and sleep study and the rest of my nutritional meetings. I only have 2 of those left. I live in Pittsburgh PA!

We are date twins!! I'd love to keep in touch. I'm keeping it relatively secret so I don't have a ton of support. I'm in CT.

hi Journey Inside - I am also in CT Who is your surgeon?

Dr Neyra in Stamford. You?

Dr Neil Floch of Farifield County Bariatrics. Surgery will be at Norwalk Hospital.

I'm October 5.

I would already have this behind me, except for the fact that when I went to check in for surgery this past Monday, 8/24, I had quite a bad sore throat and a low-grade fever. The anesthesiologist said no way would he proceed. So I went home.

I am feeling tired, deflated, and using food as a drug again. I spent 2 weeks on liquid Protein and then 2 days on clear. Was literally starving by the end...and so ready for the surgery but...so I'm on the rebound. Don't know how to get my excitement for this and mojo back!

I'm so sorry that happened to you! Of course safety is their #1priority, but I would be bummed too. Hopefully the next month or so goes by very quickly and before you know it, you will have your brand new sleeve. Just keep your eye on the prize! :)

Thanks so much for the encouragement. There must have been a good reason for the cancellation and I'm ok with that now!

Dr Neil Floch of Farifield County Bariatrics. Surgery will be at Norwalk Hospital.

We are neighbors!! We should also keep in touch. You're a month and a half before me but around the same time regardless.

We are neighbors!! We should also keep in touch. You're a month and a half before me but around the same time regardless.

Yes it's good to have a support system! Is Dr Neyra in practice with Dr Bonheur?

Yes it's good to have a support system! Is Dr Neyra in practice with Dr Bonheur?

Yes, same practice.

I never got my invite, but I'm not super FB savvy. My email address is cindyloo@twc.com

I can't send the email invite again, according to FB! Message me for more info!! I tend to lose things on this thread because I don't always see stuff!!!

I have to finish my classes then they will book my surgery date. I could be booked Oct/Nov, but I'd rather miss out on thanksgiving as opposed to Halloween. So Nov it is!