Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are all the august people

wanted to connect with other august sleeve people so we have someone that is going though the same thing and we can bounce things off of each other plus be our own support team for when we need to talk with some one so we don't go crazy. We are all going to be great this will only make us stronger.

I got my date yesterday and it is 25 August! I am in the UK and usually stick to the UK part of the forum but very happy to be added as a friend, so we can keep in touch.

wanted to connect with other august sleeve people so we have someone that is going though the same thing and we can bounce things off of each other plus be our own support team for when we need to talk with some one so we don't go crazy. We are all going to be great this will only make us stronger.

You are the day after me :) are you nervous or excited

Edited by Nickkibear24

I'm not nervous but maybe that will come later. I'm just really excited to have made the decision. Where are you having your op? Have you been given a pre-op diet yet? This is a journey I am really looking forward to!

I am having my surgery in Orlando fl. I haven't been given my pre op diet yet. But I have already been kind of following it. I have two Protein Shakes then I eat dinner. Plus I go to the gym 4 days a week

I am Aug 5th! start my 2 week liquid diet on Wed. Im super excited and a little nervous!

I am most scared about the need to chew my food instead of just drink it. Has anyone thought about getting a juicer

Nickkibear. I am both also my mom passed last year so now my thoughts are when I am under and I going to see her

Aug 19th here :D

Would be awesome if we could find someone with each day of the month. Just saying. Lol

Is anyone else confused about what Vitamins to purchase and unflavored Protein powders as well

I purchased the Celebrate multi Vitamin chewables. They have B12 in them so i wont have to take a seperate vitmain for that. And i bought the citrate Calcium chews too. I have to take 3 of the 500 mg chews a day to meet my goal, but they taste like candy so im ok with it!

Those are the ones I am thinking about doing. Plus I found a website that my insurance will pay for them

What are you doing for Protein flavored or unflavored

Awesome if your insurance will pay!! They seem to be a good choice for Vitamins, kinda pricey, but worth it. I have a whey intolerance, so i have to be careful what Proteins i can do. My NUT approved muscle milk 100 calorie drinks and the mega Protein shakes for me. Those are pretty good! Ive tried Isopure, Nutrimed and a soy EAS powder and they were horrible. Ive heard good things about powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury but havent tried it. Syntrax nectar is a good brand if you need to switch up the flavors. They have a sample pack for like $20 online.

Hi August peeps;) I'll get my sleeve on the 24th. Yay yay yay

I've been drinking Premier Protein premixed chocolate periodically. 30 grams Protein per shake 5 carbs but 3 Fiber so only 2 net carbs. 160 cal. Want to find unflovored to add to meals.

I have a juicer. There are some older threads on here about juicing. I'm trying to lose preop and have just pulled it out recently to help. I found people out there that have lost crazy amount of weight crazy fast doing liquid/juicing. I've lost 54 lbs since end of jan and hope to continue to lose til Aug 24.