Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 6th 2015 (or close) sleevers...how are we doing?

@Texas_Chick.

I would call your doc's office an tell them just to be safe! I didn't have what u r having. Hope u feel better soon!

Thanks for your reply! I actually go in tomorrow for my 1Week check up. I am anxious to hear what he has to say! ;)

@@Texas_Chick

Dong forget to let us know how u Make out at docs. I go Tuesday will let u know how make out .good luck!

Each day I feel a little better and stronger. Today I did a 30 minutes walk came in had a mini meal and went grocery shopping. I'm tired now for Sure but I don't think I could have done this yesterday. Yesterday was my first time getting in some real calories which is why I Think I feel so much better today. The body needs fuel to keep going.

Wow! 30 minute walk and the grocery store! The walk I can imagine, but not the store yet. I still feel overwhelmed by lots of outside stimulus and noise. I feel very good, but oddly fragile...like my mind is awake and yet my body feels floaty and I am not on pain meds. My NUT said that some people don't get the anesthesia out of their system as quickly as others.

Been sleeping well and doing better on my Protein. Yesterday I tried something called "Frog Fuel". It's a Protein gel that comes in a tiny packet. It's 15 grams of protein and tastes like rancid sweet tarts. The worst part of it is the mind part of it. As I squeeze it out, I just kept thinking about frogs! Ugh! Barely made it through it...had to keep telling myself I'd be so happy to get the protein. But it's not for the faint of heart or high of imagination!

@texaschick...hope you feel better and that your doctor appointment goes well!

There's no way I could walk that much right now! Wow... Impressive. Two of my inscions are still very tender but I feel a massive difference from even just yesterday. I get to add in more things to my diet tomorrow and I'm way excited about that. Still no poop..... Going to get that Miralax going today.

@@Texas_Chick

Dong forget to let us know how u Make out at docs. I go Tuesday will let u know how make out .good luck!

I will be sure to! Talk to you tomorrow!

I had surgery on 7/6 as well. I've been drinking Protein Shakes and crystal light. First few days it hurt trying to get liquids down, now it's much better if I pace myself.

I've been running a few errands here and there but haven't been on any long walks yet. Poo is runny.

I'm able to sleep on both sides which is great. It still hurts when I sneeze though. I'm down 13lbs so far but I didn't have a pre op diet.

@@Vsg_lma

@@ann5535

Every day it is getting better and better!

Good luck with our journey onto a healthy life!

One week check up today! My dizziness that I was telling you all about was a bit better today, but still present this morning. Dr said for me to cut back on my blood pressure pills to see if this helps. So, will give that a shot! He said I am doing fantastic... Will be on only liquid diet for another 2 weeks. Yuck! I really dislike how all of the Protein Drinks are so sweet! I use Decaf iced tea as a "chaser" to get through them. I am drinking Unjury, Premier Protein and Muscle Milk.

Hope everyone else is doing well! We can do this!

One week check up today! My dizziness that I was telling you all about was a bit better today, but still present this morning. Dr said for me to cut back on my blood pressure pills to see if this helps. So, will give that a shot! He said I am doing fantastic... Will be on only liquid diet for another 2 weeks. Yuck! I really dislike how all of the Protein drinks are so sweet! I use Decaf iced tea as a "chaser" to get through them. I am drinking unjury, Premier Protein and Muscle Milk.

Is that two more weeks Clear Liquids? Or do you get to go to Protein Drinks with milk? I sorta cringed when I read what you wrote, cause I am with you, the Protein Drinks are cloyingly sweet. I keep playing over and over in my mind what would be a good taste....still stumped! I think I may forever hate the flavor "orange"!

Glad to hear you had a good report from your doctor....and hope your dizziness is just the bp meds.

I was able to stop at three places (errands) and get my walk in, of course I feel like a drowned rat now, but I feel a real sense of accomplishment!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Edited by DojiGirl

@@Texas_Chick

Hi lady how did you make out at docs? U never let us know. Hope all is well!

@@Texas_Chick

Oops sry just saw ur post! Am glad everything is good!

One week check up today! My dizziness that I was telling you all about was a bit better today, but still present this morning. Dr said for me to cut back on my blood pressure pills to see if this helps. So, will give that a shot! He said I am doing fantastic... Will be on only liquid diet for another 2 weeks. Yuck! I really dislike how all of the Protein drinks are so sweet! I use Decaf iced tea as a "chaser" to get through them. I am drinking unjury, Premier Protein and Muscle Milk.

Is that two more weeks Clear Liquids? Or do you get to go to Protein drinks with milk? I sorta cringed when I read what you wrote, cause I am with you, the protein drinks are cloyingly sweet. I keep playing over and over in my mind what would be a good taste....still stumped! I think I may forever hate the flavor "orange"!

Glad to hear you had a good report from your doctor....and hope your dizziness is just the bp meds.

I was able to stop at three places (errands) and get my walk in, of course I feel like a drowned rat now, but I feel a real sense of accomplishment!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Clear liquids with protein drinks ( I make mine with Fairlife fat free milk). I have found that Muscle milk powder with that milk is less sweet tasting than the Premier Protein... That stuff is SO sweet it makes me nauseous.

Hope all are doing well!

So.....my tongue has a white film on it. I looked it up and it said that's mild dehydration. I feel like I've been drinking Water nonstop! How much water did your surgeon say you needed to drink a day?

@@GirlOnFire

Mine says eight glasses a day 64 oz but the most I have gotten in is 60 oz .must b OK cause doc didn't say anything.