Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I got my phone call this AM - Im APPROVED. I was originally denied by my medical group :( - filed an appeal with my insurance provider (DENIED AGAIN) :angry: , just to file a second level appeal and be approved. Thank You Jesus! Now for my surgery countdown. 11 days and a wake up - July 20, 2015!! :D

Congratulations!

Edited by merry1126

That's great!

Well wishes!

And you are! Absolutely fabulous I mean! And if you go by the name of either Patsy or Edina, even better! ????

I'm glad they finally came to their senses and approved. Congrats!

Congrats I have been getting run around too suppose to find out tomorrow after getting rejected first. Scheduled for 31st. Hope it happens

Good luck and congrats

Sue

Congrats for getting approved and also for hanging in there and not giving up!

Amazing!!!! This just goes to show that nothing is impossible!!! Kudos to u for never giving up!!!! Congratulations and good luck!!!! I'll be looking for u on the other side.....

Hello,congrats on getting approval and not giving up! That's one of my fears not getting approved. Im nearing the end of all my appts.May I ask what reason they gave you guys for not approving.

I've gain weight since I started and I've read that insurance could denie me.

I started 5/29 x did all my appointments and was cleared by psych, dietician, my labs but I didn't have 6 months ( well why the heck was I referred and approved to the bariatric clinic?), so my medical group denied me. Appealed - insurance denied for not medically necessary.... LOL..really?? Come to find out they didn't request my records from uc Davis. Once everyone worked together I got approved

They could but that's part of the honest battle of obesity...trying and failing to lose or gaining back. Push ahead, if they deny - appeal, if they deny again - appeal again. Dig your feet in fight for what you want.

Congrats all! So glad for you

Started a September sleevers fb. Septembersleevers@ face book.com

Edited by perk4756