Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 26th Sleevers - 2 week check-in!

I am 4 week today. There is no way I could eat 1 chicken finger, 2.5 tbsp of cottage cheese and some crushed pineapple. I might be able to get in the chicken finger if it was small. I still can not finish 1 boiled egg

Maybe I need to go back and have the doc take out more stomach?

I'm getting in almost a half cup of food for a meal so don't feel too bad! Our stomachs, pre- and post-sleeve are all different.

I have my one month spot on Friday which I hope will be the day I start on the soft diet. I am only down 16lbs since surgery which is disappointing because 13 of that was in the first 10 days!!! Hopefully when I go on Friday I will be down 20lbs as I see my scale is moving past the dreaded 3 week stall! Can't believe I am already at 4 weeks, went fast! Exercising is moving a long but still a little tired at times. Puréed food is still working for me and I only get about 2-2.5 oz in, including Protein and veggies/fruit.

I hit the stall too, but before I knew it, it was over! It'll come and go quickly, though I'm sure we'll all have tons of other stalls too. I read somewhere on this site (I think it was a Do's and Don'ts section) to never say "only lost xx pounds" because it's negative thinking. Sixteen pounds from your body is gone for good! Celebrate every pound gone and keep working to make sure it doesn't come back.

Four weeks have gone by so fast. Am now on normal foods, but not pushing it too much. Had my first session at the gym this morning

How did the gym go? I haven't gone back yet but will be asking my surgeon about it today. I still have some abdominal pain so I'm a little worried.

the gym went well. The surgeon that I used has a gym at his surgery so I joined that. The trainers are trained with WLS people in mind. A bit sore today though!

Hey May 26thers! Congrats on our one month surgiversary! Hope everyone is doing well. =)

How's everyone doing? Lets hear some updates!

I drank two margaritas last night. My surgeon OKed me for alcohol and my indulgence did put me over 900 calories for the day total, but it was worth it - had tons of fun and workeds some of the calories off while dancing! Nothing bad happened, not even any nausea. Though my tolerance level seemed about the same as pre-op, unfortunately.

Very tired of full liquids, but have lost 41.6 pounds

That's awesome! Congrats! Hopefully you'll be off full liquids soon! :D

Doing really well. On normal foods. Down from 205 starting to 187. Very happy with that! So glad I did this. A girl at work said I looked like a stick yesterday. I wouldn't go that far but I'll take the compliment!

I had my one month appointment today. I lost 19.6lbs this month! I am happy with that number and how things are going! I am now on to soft foods. I tried chicken salad and made sure I chewed and chewed but it still left me feeling very full for a long time. Felt good to chew food though. Looking forward to new food tomorrow!

When you are below 200.

Day 16 of stall after #20 lost during the first two weeks. Anyone had a stall last this long? I'm certainly not in the mode of "before I knew it, it was over". We'll see what tomorrow brings...

I am with you. The scale has not moved in 2 weeks. I am so frustrated. Feeling very discouraged. I am drinking all of my Fluid, getting in all of my Protein, very low carb. Exercising, walking 2 miles a day and Water aerobics twice a week. It does not feel good to put food in so I don't eat that much. I feel like the lbs should be dropping off.

Hey, I had my sleeve May 26 as well. I'm allowed to eat a lot more now, but I just don't want to. My sample meal plan said 2 oz tuna and 1/4 cup green Beans for lunch, and I'll tell you after 2 oz tuna (tuna salad really) I don't want the green Beans. The tuna is enough. I really like cheese sticks, cottage cheese, and the fortified instant oatmeal. And hot dogs and bologna. Though I know I'm not supposed to be eating the bologna but it's so good and it doesn't give me heartburn!

I can't eat eggs, and I'm sick of yogurt. I'm still too scared to try a lot of other stuff.

Started tracking my food and activities on Fit Day. My caloric needs per day are about 3900 based on my lifestyle and how much I work out. Today I hit around 1000 calories, yesterday the most all week at around 1500. Still stuck at same weight since two weeks after 28 May surgery. That's 18 days in a stall; almost 3 weeks. Very scarey to me that I won't lose any more.