Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Since I will be banded on the 14th, I'm on this twp week diet. So today I eat for Breakfast, some eggs, with bacon and sausage. Plus Proteins drink. Then for lunch I had some baby back ribs and a salad, plus Water, then for dinner I will have a side salad from Doc Green. To be honest I would like a piece of Cake but I know I can’t have any, so I will think that my salad is one.

Today

B-coffee, 1 boiled egg and 1 small sausage

L-4 BlooEyez's parm meatball's and 3 oz greek yogurt (I added some crushed pineapples and 1 pkt splenda) It was soooo good

D- small chili-cheese tots ( went to the dentist)

S- ?????

yesterday:

B: 6 oz nonfat plain greek yogurt with splenda, kashi Cereal and diced peach

S: graham cracker and 1 TBLS Peanut Butter

L: 1/2 c leftover chicken tikka masala from the other night, 2 bites of the rice and couple bites of the naan

s: chocolate truffle (couldn't resist - made some for my neighbors)

D: 5 oz parmessan crusted chicken breast

B - Dannon Light & Fit 0+ strawberry yogurt

L - South Beach Southwestern chicken Wrap kit (I ate 2 bites of the first wrap and got stuck...ate only the chicken, cheese and salsa a few hours later after my workout)

D - 1/3 thick beef ranch burger patty, 1 leaf romaine, 1 slice Tomato, 1/2c ranch style Beans, 4 pieces no sugar added sliced pears

Don't feel stupid ... I'm not much of a cook either! I actually cheat :tt1: ... I use McCormick's Sliced Garlic which is found in the seasoning section. 1 T of the sliced garlic = 1 clove fresh :)

Thanks!!!!!!:laugh:

today

b- 1/2 steak/egg burritto (didn't have milk for Protein shake)

s- other 1/2 burritto

l-grilled chicken with salsa and ff sour cream

d- not sure, not hungry, maybe a piece of poached salmon

exercise 1 hr at the gym

Today~

b- tazo mint tea

l-1/2 scrambled egg and 1 pc bacon

d- 2 insides of potstickers

s-cheetos-way to many I'm sure

Edited by Renee74
was not finished

Hi everyone I am a Patient of Dr Feteiha in Summit New Jersey.I was abnded in June and lost some but have been stuck. I need a fill for sure. Anyway THANKYOU for whom ever started this thread. I have been so dying to hear what people eat everyday. I dont know why but it helps me soo much.Thanks again Mary

Today was a good day for me.

I had some low fat cottage cheese for breakfast with a kishi bar.

I had some( probable to much) campbells creamy tomatoe Soup for lunch

at 3pm I had 2pcks of instant wt loss oatmeal with raisins

D=stir fried brocolli and califlower with Tufu and brown rice, I have nut eaten this since surgery I think I should have cooked it longer to make the vegtable softer.

later (which is my worst time) I had a 1/3 cup of grape nut cereal with raisins and skim milk. I am a night eater so this was a good choice for me usually I eat ice cream,unfortunaltley I can get this down with out a problem. But this was a good day for me.

I am so disgusted with myself - we had brought in Snacks for work - so I basically grazed for several hours - bad bad bad bad bad.

Yesterday:

B: was too busy licking fingers from the cheesecake frosting I made for the cupcakes

s (plural): probably 2 meals worth of dips (the fruit dip and cheese dip were definitely unhealthy but I also brought hummus which I had mashed avocado into (based on a recipe I found) - very good! still ate too much though.

L: too full from snacking

D: parmessan crusted chicken breast and baked acorn squash

b-2 cups coffee w/powder Creamer no sugar & eggbeaters(equiv.of 2 eggs)scrabled. L-canned white chicken w/LF cream cheese & fat free hidden valley ranch(ate 1/2 cup) D-baked chicken & green Beans (also 1/2 cup) Water in between all meals