Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stall is broken, down to 350.2 this morning.. Also, I think the small bowls, small fork/spoon procedure has helped me.. I'm manage the intake much better now.. Now if I can get this low level irritation under control...

Gutted. Should be starting soft food today but back on liquids as reflux so bad

I am still on a stall. Frustrating, however losing inches. Fitting on

Into dresses I hadn't worn in years.

hope you feel better soon.

Well one of my biggest fears has come true I have regained some of the weight I lost but thank god it is not much. I think what I need to do is to reevaluate what and when I am eating and rearrange things. The bad thing is I am going to be seeing my surgeon tomorrow and it might be more weight than I think.

I have been told to wait 30 minutes before and after meals before I drink and I only drink calorie free drinks. My problem is that I still eat later in the evening when it is 10 pm or later. My justification is that I still need Protein and I have found one form of food that is low in calories and high in protein. Thank god my parents are such health nuts.

how are you doing now Rosie? Any relief from meds?

how are you doing now Rosie? Any relief from meds?
Yes! Thank you. They just started to kick in today. Hopefully by tomorrow they'll be in full flow. I feel so much better and can get my fluids in. Even took the kids to Legoland today. It's made me very nervous to go onto soft foods but I'll try tomorrow ????

How are you doing Rosie??

Doing great thanks! Down 34lb and loving this. Well, most of the time. I think my restriction is quite strong and I seem to eat less than some on here. How are you doing?

Doing great thanks! Down 34lb and loving this. Well, most of the time. I think my restriction is quite strong and I seem to eat less than some on here. How are you doing?
good to hear. I'm still trying to get my mind and stomach to agree on limits, and it's a tough conversation. The stomach has a lot more influence these days..

How's everyone doing? ??? I've hit ONEDERLAND at 198.8 thus morning! 43 pounds down in total! !!

Doing well, still aiming for the 2zone by end of August. Down to 339 this morning, 57 since program start. rosieuk, how are you??

I've just snuck in under 200 at 199! Total loss of 39lb. Aren't we good little bariatric patients?!

Although I saw my NUT yesterday and they are concerned I'm losing too quickly?... Interesting. Still got to get the Protein up. My NUT is not a big fan of adding Protein Powder and I'm supposed to get it nutritionally through foods. Interested what others experienced are.

Well done all of us! 2 months down. Wow

That's awesome guys! Good job! My weight loss has been kind of slow :/ this morning I was at 236. Down 32 lbs. I exercise 3 days a week. Get about 900 calories a day. Hope I'm doing everything right :(