Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On the bright side. ..it's payday Friday and my undies are too big. Time to SHOP :)

On the bright side. ..it's payday Friday and my undies are too big. Time to SHOP :)

Lol????

What's everyone planning for their first soft mea. I'm thinking scrambled eggs with cheese!

Eugh, my first experience of my new tummy, Basil, not liking something. I tried some coconut milk and boy, has that been a mistake. A very unpleasant mistake. My learning point will be, with new foods, to have a few sips only and see how that goes.

I had wife's spaghetti sauce sauce blended and then on a couple spoonfuls of instant mashed potatoes.. Best 250 calories ever!!!

My scales have stuck for the last 3 days????

Mine too!!!! So frustrating! Glad I'm not alone.
ignore the day to day, focus on the weekly, will keep you from going crazy..????

I tried to eat a baked potato and could only get 2 spoonfuls before I felt like I was going to explode! I was sad because it looked and smelled so good lol This is what I needed though. A restricted way to make me limit the amount of food I can eat! Feeling grateful now :)

i had baked potatoe left overs for three days.. Crazy the difference from before the sleeve..

Hey folks, can people post some stats from their pre/post surgery and maybe weekly updates? Seems like I have the farthest to go of all us may 19th sleevers.. Any one do estimates of how long till goal weight?

Eugh, my first experience of my new tummy, Basil, not liking something. I tried some coconut milk and boy, has that been a mistake. A very unpleasant mistake. My learning point will be, with new foods, to have a few sips only and see how that goes.

completely agree, I'm going to only try new foods at home for awhile. I can imagine great embarrassment occurring at restaurants if I got the urge to try something completely untried.... Ugh.

My surgery is May 20th. I am a bit nervous. Am in McAllen, TX

lily, how are you doing?
I am good. My surgery went great with my preop diet lost 22 lbs. I am still in liquids and I tend to feel weak. Traveled today to Dallas for a conference and plan to be in the office Thursday.

Hey folks, can people post some stats from their pre/post surgery and maybe weekly updates? Seems like I have the farthest to go of all us may 19th sleevers.. Any one do estimates of how long till goal weight?

Highest weight:244 lbs

Surgical weight: 229 lbs

Current weight: 214 lbs

I'm 5'4. My goal is 125 lbs. Would love to make it there within a year of my surgery.

Highest weight 238lb

Target weight 147lb

Height 5' 4"

I'm targeting full weight loss in 1 year but heading to see family in Australia in October so my first target is 182lb by then

Just ate my first meal! pureed pulled pork with a little BBQ Sauce and 1 Ritz cracker. My doctor let's us eat crackers with pureed meats. All I could fit in was 1/4 cup pork and ONE cracker. THANK YOU SLEEVE!!!!

Highest weight: 269

Pre Surgery: 264 (no pre op diet.. obviously lol)

Current Weight: 252

I am 5'2" and my goal weight is 140