Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

We now offer flexible Payment Plans to finance your weight loss surgery in the US and Mexico!

Our members now have great options for financing their weight loss surgery!

We've partnered with the top lenders to offer our members flexible Payment Plans to finance their weight loss surgery! They're able to cater towards members with great or not such great credit scores. They've approved multiple BariatricPal members, just this week alone.

• Interest-Free up to 15 Months
  • Multiple Loan Options
  • No Pre-Payment Penalty
  • 0% Initial Interest Rate Options
  • Lowest Interest Rates Available
  • Secured and Unsecured Options
  • Terms up to 60 Months

Contact us for more info!

Tell me more! The only keeps taking me to a white page I would like to apply

Edited by paula66

Tell me more! The only keeps taking me to a white page I would like to apply

White page ? I tested the link via a desktop and smartphone. What exactly are you using to access this page please?

Will it show up as paid in US dollars?

yup! This is a US based financing company that specializes in weight loss surgery.

We just added a second funding option. I've updated the initial post with this new info.

Do you guys have a financing plan put in place for international patients?

Where are you located? We're able to finance Canadian citizens and we're working on other options for our international members.

In one of the emails I was sent it says that you guys do in house financing which requires half down, with a valid driver's license and a credit card. Do you guys have that up and running?

Edited by Soonerjoseph

In one of the emails I was sent it says that you guys do in house financing which requires half down, with a valid driver's license and a credit card. Do you guys have that up and running?

Absolutely! We have two lenders jockeying for our members business. i'd suggest trying each of them.

How about financing for after surgery plastics?

Can I receive more information on your Lay-a-way/payment planCan and is it available yo international patients?

On April 25, 2015 Alex stated that "We're able to finance Canadian citizens and we're working on other options for our international members."

Can I choose any surgeon in Mexico or the US? Is there an application available for Canadian citizens that I can download?

Thanks