Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

PEOPLE ARE NOTICING AND I BOUGHT SZ 18 PANTS TODAY

I'VE WORN 24 FOR LITERALLY YEARS. I WENT SHOPPING TODAY BECAUSE MY JEANS ETC ARE FALLING OFF. I GOT 18 PANTS. I COULD HAVE DONE 16 BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY AND I WAS LEAVING THERE WITH SOME PANTS! ANYWAY I SEE NOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT HOW WEIRD IT IS TO LOOK FOR SMALLER SIZES AND ITS FUNNY THERE WERE MORE SIZE 24S IN THE STORE TODAY THAN I HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE WHEN NOW I NEED 16/18. IT WAS FUNNY BECAUSE IT WAS ALL MOSTLY THE BIGGER SIZES. BUT MAYBE BEFORE LONG I CAN SHOP IN JUST MISSES INSTEAD OF PLUS TOO. BUT ANYWAY, ALMOST EVERYONE I HAVE RUN INTO IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS IS COMMENTING OR ASKING ABOUT MY WEIGHT LOSS. I REALLY TRY TO SHRUG IT OFF BUT IT IS SO FUNNY TO ME BECAUSE OTHER THAN MY CLOTHES BEING LOOSE I DON'T SEE IT YET, AT ALL. BUT I KNOW IT'S HAPPENING. I DON'T LIKE ATTENTION SO THIS IS THE PART I WAS SKIDDISH ABOUT IS WHEN PEOPLE START NOTICING. BUT I GUESS THAT MEANS IT'S WORKING!

I can relate (I guess we ALL can!!!), today I went to the Harley-Davidson dealership just to see what was new in motorclothes. I tried on this jacket in the sale section, it was a 2x. Last summer there would be no way it would fit, it would've been too small. Today I could wrap the darn thing AROUND me!!!!! The salesgirl couldn't figure out why I was laughing to the point of tears! Normally I would have loved finding a pink leather jacket in my size, today I was laughing because there WEREN'T any in MY size, a large! NSV of a different sort!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches