Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Arkansas Bansters!!!

Does anybody know when the hairloss will stop? I am so tired of washing my hair and it falling out. It is not much, but it is a pain. :crying:

Thankfully I have thick hair but mine is still falling out too. Badly! I run my fingers through it & I have a handful...not exaggerating either. :crying:

I have no idea how long it's suppose to last but I did hear that it grows back. So far I'm not missing it but it is annoying.

Girl you better come one. Flowergurl is fixing to pass me up! I am down almost 30 lbs. I am almost to my first goal of being under 200 lbs. :rolleyes2:

Going to work hard this week to get closer to my goal. Went and bought a new shirt and HELLO it is a 16-18 sure beats a 22 wide. Hopefully next I can buy clothes in the normal sizes instead of having to go find the plus sizes. :girl_hug:

DOLLS,

There is going to be a support meeting at the Little Rock DRESS BARN on Tuesday the 14th. I think this is a neat way to have a meeting. It will be informational as far as,,,,,going from large to smaller clothes, and the assistance we might need in doing this.

I am working so hard towards getting my band,,,,,and getting my new insurance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and starting my NEW LIFE.

Hugs to you all!

Mary

hello- new to site. i had gas by pass in 1995. old school. my daughter is 17 turning 18 in january she is a jr in high school which means she will be 18 this summer and still a student for our insurance. our employer is changing ins companies the begining of this year to uhc. a woman i work with just had band done with our ins plan now. she went to dr baker in l.r. across from baptist. he did my procedure. anyone know info on uhc because we will be choosing our coverage plan soon....thanks for any advice info.....:tt1:

there is a Dr John Baker in LR that is really good and fills for around $250.

just look at a website for beriatrics in LR Ar

Call Christy in Dr. Baker's office. She can usually tell you what each insurance will cover. I know she did with my insuance and my sisters.

hi and thanks i will call chisty for info... i believe dr baker is great he did my bypass back when it was a one shot only educated guess to get right for each individual no filling or unfilling. he did a good job for me and my cousin and he as i mentioned just preformed the lap on a coworker. it has not been but a little over a month but she is doing great ... again thanks maybe christy can let me know eactly what ins coverage to ellect when we i sign

with uhc .

oh and about Hair loss if it is the same and i believe it is it is your Vitamin defintetcy i believe e . has to do with nails and hair... get a vitamin book if you don't already have one... i know when my body was craving something missing like that i could never be satisfied till i found what i needed. usually Iron . i eat some gross livers and i'm ok for a wile...

does anybody know when the hairloss will stop? I am so tired of washing my hair and it falling out. It is not much, but it is a pain. :)

mine got so bad and so thin around the 4th or 5th month-i finally had to get it cut and permed and now have a very thin pony tail on my bathroom shelf of what my hair used to look like.and i still see a lot of loss in my brush.its been a year.MY LABS ARE ALWAYS PERFECT-I TAKE ALL MY Vitamins AND EXTRA Protein.< /p>

How did your meeting at Dress Barn go Tuesday?

my hair loss got real bad around the 4th or 5th month. then it just stopped. i have really long hair and had to get about 4 inches cut off to "lighten" it up. (i wanted to whack it off..hairdresser did not :wink2:). now i have all kinds of sprigglies all over my hair....lol..

melody mary...how are you doing? i had a hysterectomy 9/22 and developed a severe complication, so i've been doped up on pain medicine since. i'm not anymore. finally starting to feel a little normal now, and i'm officially under 200 lbs. and i'm unfilled. i've lost 5 lbs in the last week!!!! the gynecologist said that my ovaries were the problem and i should see significant improvement without them. i believe him. i'm not craving food like i was, i'm really not even hungry.

boy..anyone that lives near the air base today is getting an ear full?! i guess they are getting ready for the air show. i've been listening to the air planes practicing all day.

my hair loss got real bad around the 4th or 5th month. then it just stopped. i have really long hair and had to get about 4 inches cut off to "lighten" it up. (i wanted to whack it off..hairdresser did not :)). now i have all kinds of sprigglies all over my hair....lol..

melody mary...how are you doing? i had a hysterectomy 9/22 and developed a severe complication, so i've been doped up on pain medicine since. i'm not anymore. finally starting to feel a little normal now, and i'm officially under 200 lbs. and i'm unfilled. i've lost 5 lbs in the last week!!!! the gynecologist said that my ovaries were the problem and i should see significant improvement without them. i believe him. i'm not craving food like i was, i'm really not even hungry.

boy..anyone that lives near the air base today is getting an ear full?! i guess they are getting ready for the air show. i've been listening to the air planes practicing all day.

hey chick,,,ya still at the bank?