Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I also have a flex.

The new Jawbone Up3 (which comes out in a couple of months), looks to be superior to the new Fitbit Charge HR. I tried both of their last generation of activity monitors and was unhappy with the UP24 and very happy with the Flex. The new Up3 looks like it's fixed everything I didn't like about the Up24 and I was tempted to wait for it and switch over. But two feature stories from Fortune this month indicate that Jawbone may be on the verge of bankruptcy and I decided to play it safe with the Fitbit and their excellent customer support. I've now upgraded to a Fitbit Charge HR and love it.

Thanks for the feedback all! I've read in multiple places that Fitbit has great customer experience!

@@anaxila I agree, I really liked the looks of the Jawbone Up3, but have been unaware of the pending bankruptcy. Thanks for the heads up!

I've also been looking at the Pivotal Tracker which you receive for free with an annual subscription of $12....

I've been looking into activity trackers and could not make up my mind on them, so I ended up getting a used Fitbit one on ebay for about 1/2 the cost of a new one. That way, if I don't like it I'm not out much and can try another. The other one I was interested in is the Misfit Shine, and I saw a good price on ebay for that as well, but decided to try the FB first. I've had it a few days now and so far I love it.

I just wish that I could wear it when I go to Water aerobics.

I just wish that I could wear it when I go to Water aerobics.

If you have a Flex, you can wear it in the Water. It says on their website that it's water resistant. I wear mine while swimming.

My email is Steffi.howell88@gmail.com

I will be adding everyone who's name was already in this thread =)

I'm going to keep my Flex on tomorrow. Thanks stephh! I always worry that I'm going to lose it at the YMCA. Now I won't!

I just received my fitbit flex as a congratulations gift for getting my surgery date of April 1st. I love it. I have no friends on it so anyone who wants to add me can. I would like to have friends. My email is ambieambs@gmail.com

I just got one today, would love to have some Fit Friends

arhughes87@gmail.com

I'm looking into activity trackers now and have a questions for those of you who currently have Fitbits. Why did you personally select one Fitbit model over an other? Surge vs Charge vs Flex? For example, I'm wondering why anyone would want the Flex model when you can't even view any of the detail reports from the actual band? It just shows dots. Is that a pain? It's a smaller band, so likely more comfortable. Maybe that alone would guarantee more wear? Help! Right now Im leaning toward the Charge with the heart rate monitor. Pros? Cons? I'd like to hear more from actual users. Thanks!

Edited by Bluesea71

I have had my flex for almost a year and a half. Love that it is light and smaller than most bands. I can see my progress on my phone as I have it with me 24/7. I haven't had any problems with it at all.