Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Vent: I am starving. This morning I did 45 minutes cardio and some weights. Today I had two bananas, a yogurt, a extra small container of Soup and litle bit of salad for lunch and a Protein shake. I will probably have some cabbage and a chicken leg for dinner (fits on a tea cup saucer). I am thinking it's a lot of calories but it doesn't seem like it when I see it on paper.

I would switch your Breakfast to Protein instead of fruit. It will keep you full longer. My nutritionist has me staying away from bananas but right now I'm still in the full liquid phase. If you can fit it in- celery or apple with Peanut Butter is also very filling. Good luck! Hope you find something to fill you up

Have you been hungry since the beginning or just since your farther Out? @@Essence46

Since further out. I would say since I started working out every day and was able to eat pretty much anything without getting sick. I need to take in more calories. I am just afraid to. I don't even know if that makes sense. @@Elode

Add your calories with Protein. Have cheese, almonds etc.. I had to eat that for my pre-op and it really curbed my hunger

@@Essence46 Ok I was just curious. I don't have any hunger but I also don't workout (I will soon) I'm afraid working out will cause me to have hunger...I don't know if it will or not. If it's gone because they cut the sensors off then Maybe it won't have anything to do with it?

Not sure if you want to hear a male perspective, but what has happened to me is the more and harder I work out, the hungrier I get...and I was told the same thing by my nutritionist...be sure to add more Protein to your diet, for 2 reasons. One is because Protein stays with you longer and causes you to not to be quite as hungry, and two is because the food...especially protein foods...help you develop more muscle, which in turn helps you burn more fat. But in either case, since you are working your body harder, your body will be looking for more fuel along with burning fat, so there's no real danger in taking in a little more, as long as it's not in excess, which most of us can't really do anyway with the limitations of the sleeve.

Hope this helps...wish you much success!!!

Usually if I increase my Protein and Water, that takes care of that feeling for me. Best of luck to you!

Try swapping the bananas for a high quality Protein bar like Quest. Very low sugars and very high Protein is helpful for me particularly for my first meal of the day. Mine's usually 1 egg + a scoop of whey in my coffee. If I'm hungry before lunch, veggies and greek yo dip or 1/2 a Quest. I do eat sugar and probably more carbs than most, but fruit and yogurt are high in sugar and may be working against you if eaten before you've had a protein fix. I also work out 5 days per week, only about 45 min of cardo these days, but it's a habit. I DO require more food when I'm active.