Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my surgery on March 10th. Since then I've started grad school and found out my dad had cancer. I've been eating like crap since and have stalled out with 32 pounds lost. I've also started taking a medication that's causing me to retain Water like crazy. I'm hoping to get my mind back on track after going on vacation this week.

I am also losing hair and it's crazy. I have a lot of hair so it isn't noticeable but it's crazy how all of a sudden it just started coming out.

Good luck to everyone out there. We can do it!

Quick update - March 26 was my surgery date - as of today down 48lbs. Have a followup next Tuesday and want to be at the 50 lb mark. Went into Old Navy last week and purchased a pair of jeans since I have absolutely nothing to wear anymore. I have not purchased anything in Old Navy in forever! Still drink a Protein Drink a day, usually in the evening since I am at work and it is the easiest thing to grab on the run. I also eat a Quest bar almost every day as well. Still liking fish, and have eaten seafood as well. I have not craved bread since the surgery which is great since I used to love bread. Did have a few slices of pizza along the way so far but its more like a half of a slice. Still worry every day that I will stretch out my "banana belly" so I am very conscience about what I am eating and drinking. I find it hard to get all my Water in when I am at work but can do it without a problem on my days off. Will be bbqing this weekend for the 4th, I make special hamburgers for myself when I prepare all the burgers. LOL. Glad to read everyone is doing so well - Keep up the good work! You all are awesome!

Awesome!!! My HW was 256, SW 234,CW 198. I had surgery on March 24th so I'm a little over three months out. My hair is falling out too! [/quote

My surgery was March 24th as well! Our stats are almost identical lol.

HW 258, SW 234, CW 204! So close to onederland. Have been noticing I've started to lose some hair as well. Have you had and tips?

Hey ladies my surgery date was March 23rd when i started this journey i was 260 i am now 178 i went from a size 22 to a 16 i feel great but i still can't eat. I'm at a stall I've been 178 for 2 1/2 weeks. Everything i used to eat is no longer an option I'm convinced my sleeve doesn't like anything but i am happy with what i see and feel so I'm not complaining I'm still a work in progress

Wow 178 that is amazing.

<p>A good Protein Drink helps me too, with cravings.. and maybe a little dark chocolate, or trail mix type thing. I make sure the carbs are low, and doesn't contain a lot of sugar.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I'm so glad I made this decision. I have a trip to Australia in September for work, and the travel time is SO long.. I hope to be at the 80-100 pounds lost by then..</p>

Edited by Chrystee

I am so grateful for y'all. I am really struggling too. I have another three weeks before I can bear weight on my broken foot and I am struggling with boredom and mindless eating. Fortunately, most of its watermelon, but my stomach also fickle. I would love to eat more salad, but it won't go down. I went for my 3 month appt and I've lost 30 lbs. I am way behind where I'm supposed to be. It would really help to hear how others are getting beyond this temporary hurdle.

40lbs down since 3/30. No Protein issues. I do a Premier Protein every morning. I've had absolutely no issues eating anything - wish i did in a way. Love spaghetti squash in place of Pasta but eat out alot with work. Heavy on protein first and usually don't have room for carbs. chicken, shrimp, scallops. Fresh eggs from a local farm. It's just become the lifestyle now. Going through major therapy for back and neck damage so no exercise, so that makes it slow. Visiting a nutritionist tomorrow.

I am so grateful for y'all. I am really struggling too. I have another three weeks before I can bear weight on my broken foot and I am struggling with boredom and mindless eating. Fortunately, most of its watermelon, but my stomach also fickle. I would love to eat more salad, but it won't go down. I went for my 3 month appt and I've lost 30 lbs. I am way behind where I'm supposed to be. It would really help to hear how others are getting beyond this temporary hurdle.

Really look at what you are eating.. Watermelon is full of sugar.. Do you need more Protein? I have no problem getting my protein in.. Yogurt, cheese sticks, fish, chicken are my main go to foods

And eggs! I get them fresh from a neighbor for $4.00 for 18. They really are tastier! Some onion, a tablespoon of bacon bits, maybe a sprinkle of shredded cheese.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I just had my three month check and was told I'm right on track at a 45 pound loss. I eat small amounts but I can eat most everything now. I always get my Protein and Fluid in but need to work on getting into an exercise routine. I recently have seen a few people that I haven't seen since surgery and they instantly noticed the weight loss! It's good to hear since I know I'm losing but I don't always realize how much it shows to others. Most people are complimentary and that's it but a few do go on longer than necessary which can be awkward.

It sounds like we are all at different places but all headed in the right direction...healthy!

Wow. All of you are doing great. As of my 3 month follow up appt last week I had lost 46 lbs since surgery on 3/23 and 61 lbs since January. I have felt like I was losing slowly after looking at other people's numbers but my nut said I was losing faster than most of her bypass patients. I do fairly good with Protein as long as I throw in a shake or Protein Bar. Where I am lacking is the exercise and fluids. With my 2 boys I stay on the go and always find an excuse not to go to the gym. We have been hitting the pool at least once a week though and this week we are getting in lots of walking and pool time on Vacation at a theme park. As far as my fluids, I can't handle plain Water anymore. Primarily drink G2, Powerade Zero and unfortunately, coffee.

Sleeved 3/24. Down 45 since surgery and 58 since around January.

Remember you can expect 8-10 pounds a month, so everyone is losing pretty well.