Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sports Bras? Suggestions..........

I am down 63lbs and need to get new bras and decided to look into sports bras too. I am going to have to get measured for my exact size but I am about a 42D or 44C ish.

What sports bras do you guys like the best and where do you get them? Which ones are easiest to get on and off, I guess if it is a struggle to get it on and off I can just add those calories burned to my workout. :P :D I am wearing an old bra to the gym and it is doing me no favors. LOL

Any help would be greatly appreciated with this!!!

I personally love Victoria Secrets new sports bras .. They're having a sale this week and also free shipping on their website for orders of $25.00 or more :) - Great support ! :)

Im a big girl on top so need support. Champion makes a great sports bra that has an underwire and isn't one of those pull over your head deals. I hate those especially when your sweaty. I also bought 2 Maia Moving comfort bras. They are mighty pricey but fabulous. Good luck!

Edited by nursmate2

Lane Bryant has a good line. I was very happy to see it was both comfortable and supportive. It also wasn't extremely pricey.

What sports bras do you guys like

Any help would be greatly appreciated with this!!!

Can't help ya on this one.....got rid of mine when I lost the weight..... :P pay no attention to me.....I do not belong in here, but I couldn't resist....... but as an added note, I probably coulda used one when I was obese. :(

I swear to champion and they last forever….

I have to put a vote in for the Victoria Secret's line, though it is expensive. They even have one that zips in the front so very easy on/off. The support is terrific and it has good all around coverage.

Moving comfort! Love em

I can't get Victoria Secrets bras until I am down some more, the biggest band size they carry is a 38 :( But once I am, I am trying out their bras. My daughter just got a couple and says they are soooo comfortable and they are so pretty.

I am going to check out Lane Bryant and Champion girls, thanks for the input!!

@Recycled HAHAHA :D :P I read your comment on my phone and didn't notice your were a guy till I just reread it this morning. Thanks for the laugh!!

Edited by CheleLynn45

:D OK, I read this quickly and thought you wanted to know a good sports bar to go to. :D I was checking out where you live in case it was also NYC... I'm giggling like an idiot right now....

@@CheleLynn45 - It may have changed but Lane Bryants & Victoria's Secret used to have the same parent company, LB's bras were essentially the same as VS only in bigger sizes.

I wouldn't invest a lot of money now. You'll run through them quickly. I bought an expensive lane Bryant one and couldn't wear it for very long. I'm only like a d/dd on top but old navy sports bras aren't bad for me. You don't have to pull them over your head though now that I'm about at lowest weight I might invest In a VS sports bra.

I wouldn't invest a lot of money now. You'll run through them quickly. I bought an expensive lane Bryant one and couldn't wear it for very long. I'm only like a d/dd on top but old navy sports bras aren't bad for me. You don't have to pull them over your head though now that I'm about at lowest weight I might invest In a VS sports bra.